Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for Guidence on the safest AION Bot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I recently got banned for using SZ Bot, which as I now understand it is the most easily detectable as it messes with the Client and memory?

Also have acess the to Damncheaters bot, and although it is apparently very safe it is a dumb as anything I have ever seen.

Can anyone please give me impartial advice on what are the most feature rich 'safe' boths on the market?

Not interested in Ninja due to the high cost.

Any feedback on why one is safer than another would be appreciated as well as I am not technically minded and don't understand all the in's and out's.

Thanks

bargy

OK, so I have been looking around and the three that have caught my eye are:

Ninja
Aion Glider
Macrogoblin

Does anyone have experience with any of these?

best features? most safe out of the three?

Been reading through the forums and can't find any definitive posts with comparisons of these three, if someone with a good knowledge of the Bot market could spare a couple of minutes for me please?

Old   #2

i vote for Macro Goblin because i use it since 7-8 weeks on my main account never got banned.

on my second account got banned for using KTZ, now im Perma Banned using SZ-Bot.

Old   #3

Thanks mate, was steering in that direction myself.

Don't think I am going to bot on my main account though, going to buy a second account for that
Old   #4

Received Thanks: 2,005
AionNinja wins handsdown, but if it's too expensive i would choose for goblin. But you will earn Ninja back in a matter of days if you bot smart

Old   #5

Angelbot! Its Free and better then the most Pay to use bots!

Old   #6

I'm currently looking for a good bot too.

Aion Glider? what is that? new bot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bargy View Post
OK, so I have been looking around and the three that have caught my eye are:

Ninja
Aion Glider
Macrogoblin

Does anyone have experience with any of these?

best features? most safe out of the three?

Been reading through the forums and can't find any definitive posts with comparisons of these three, if someone with a good knowledge of the Bot market could spare a couple of minutes for me please?
Old   #7

Smile GOsh, are you guys out of your mind?

The best bot I have ever used is automouse2 gbot, I have two friends who use automouse2 and we've been lvling up fast ever since.
we feel very safe with this bot as we've never heard someone's account being banned.
I see someone talking about aionninja, didnt you see their sever is compromised by a noob hacker? they even had to move their forum and site. how could you entrust your precious account in the hands of these amatuers?
if you dont lack money I strongly recommand automouse2 for security and features. but if you are looking for a cheaper bot I recommand macrogoblin.
forget about ninja, people are getting banned and their posts are being deleted by the mod constantly.
Old   #8

I suggest Angelbot , the dev is constantly interacting with the players and always updating every 1/3 days , its free and it doesnt inject or do anything nasty !
Old   #9

I know this is kind of an oldish thread but I thought I'd put my opinion out there anyways ;p

I went with Macro Goblin after getting banned using SZ and so far so good (been using it for about a month).