Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 05:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which Bot you(will) use after recent bans?

Discussion on Which Bot you(will) use after recent bans? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Which Bot you(will) use after recent bans?
Aion SZ/KTZ 25 18.52%
Macro Goblin 16 11.85%
AionGrind (damncheaters) 6 4.44%
MMOGuider 10 7.41%
AionNINJA 20 14.81%
Others (post it pls) 22 16.30%
I dont touch bots anymore! 36 26.67%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Which Bot you(will) use after recent bans?

Hey there,
I want to see your personal opinion what bot you will use after the recent mass bans, for those who got banned and of course for those who are still running.

Im doing this to help me (and other people) who have concerns about where to spend your money and where you will have the best advantage/$

If one of your prefered bots isn't at list, feel free to post.
Old 11/25/2009, 22:56   #2

Mg hasn't gotten me banned yet so I'm gonna stick with it unless I find something better
Old 11/26/2009, 12:54   #3

Damncheaters Bot, it's expensive and very basic but it grinds and as far as I know is undetectable - 0 banned users
Old 11/26/2009, 13:31   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bargy View Post
Damncheaters Bot, it's expensive and very basic but it grinds and as far as I know is undetectable - 0 banned users
Try Angel, is better then damncheaters, they don't flood our forum and its FREE.
Old 11/26/2009, 16:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bargy View Post
What I think is strange about those damncheater dudes is, they always have to tell everywhere everyone how undetected their bot is and no one of their customers got banned.
Serious and good bot selles dont act like this
Old 11/26/2009, 16:05   #6

What would you guys advise then?

In your opinion the 'safest' bot with the most features?
Old 11/26/2009, 17:16   #7

I voted for "Others" since NoFap () is the safest bot I know at this moment. Works grat, noone got banned yet because of detection. Just some for being stupid at botting.
Old 11/26/2009, 19:22   #8

i used on one account SZ-Bot on my other MG, both accounts bottet same hr/per day.
my SZ-Bot account got banned my MG account not...

in future i will only use MG.
Old 11/26/2009, 20:19   #9

with MG u mean macro goblin oder mmoguider?
Old 11/26/2009, 21:17   #10

macrogoblin i think.
Old 11/27/2009, 02:08   #11

I purchased goblin today. Dont know what I should think about this prog.
It seems its very hard to set up this bot, but it looks like it has some potential. Community is great, because there are much videos, help threads and addons.

But the worst thing is, compared to sz it looks like my grandma is playing aion....
With sz you kill probably three times more mobs within the same amount of time. Goblin is just so slow and much much delay between attacks and moving/looting/healing etc.
Think ill test it more at the weekend, and also testing mmoguider trial, maybe its faster. Otherwise I make use of my 5day refund.
Old 11/27/2009, 02:24   #12

you have to optimize MG... there is so much customization its better than any other bot IMO

free crafting upgrade that will level you up all the way to 399 and buy mats and ****? its got it
best part! i jump randomly! so my routine is NEVER the same. I look exactly like a real player, no reports ever, no bans or suspensions in any game I've botted with MG in
Old 11/27/2009, 20:06   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uterus402 View Post
you have to optimize MG... there is so much customization its better than any other bot IMO

free crafting upgrade that will level you up all the way to 399 and buy mats and ****? its got it
best part! i jump randomly! so my routine is NEVER the same. I look exactly like a real player, no reports ever, no bans or suspensions in any game I've botted with MG in
Yep I know there are much ways to improve. But I guess the main routines like walking, attacking, skill use, loot and heal always have the same delays and those are not tweakable throu optimizing. Cant imagine that mg could have the same grind speed as sz...
Old 11/27/2009, 20:37   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sic1 View Post
with MG u mean macro goblin oder mmoguider?
'Macro Goblin

P.s
@Sic1
did you think the instant looting after kill mobs that over and over didnt looks bottish?
i know the killspeed is slower, better slow then fast bann g*.
the waypoint recording system from MG is alot better then SZ or KTZ.
Old 11/28/2009, 21:44   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sic1 View Post
Yep I know there are much ways to improve. But I guess the main routines like walking, attacking, skill use, loot and heal always have the same delays and those are not tweakable throu optimizing. Cant imagine that mg could have the same grind speed as sz...
that's not true at all... please inform yourself before you talk **** about a program. Jack (the owner and developer) is incredibly active in the community, and yes you can tweak EVERYTHING down to the milisecond