Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 15:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For those that were banned using AionBuddy

Discussion on For those that were banned using AionBuddy within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
For those that were banned using AionBuddy

It could be very likely due to Kalamdeq's ignorance as a web business owner.
His download script logs your IP.

How do I know this? Well, if you purchased aionbuddy and check your email you would have gotten this email:
Quote:
This is just an email to notify you that a new update is out!!! You can download the new version of Aion Buddy at **************/download

The Aion Buddy team would also like to apologize to everyone for the downtime, as per Aionbuddy "All Vip's if they ASK will recieve a 3 day key as compensation." So any Aion Buddy Vips that purchased a key before today please pm Aionbuddy for your 3 day key.

If you got a trial key and where unable to use it our live support should be able to help you. We are generating more trial keys and will try to acomidate anyone who due to the Aion Buddy update could not use their free day trial.

Thanks,
Aion Buddy Team

Now... from his ignorance, he didn't properly set the site up properly, allowing for access to all files in /download/
The files:
download.php
Aionbuddy.rar
Some tutorial
downloads.log

hmm... I wonder what that log file is for?... Oh, logging who downloaded what and their IP.

Be sure to remove that space between aion and buddy.

Kalamdeq seemed to have pruned the log, but don't worry! I got a nice copy of it which is mirrored here:
// please don't spread gathered ip's //

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2009, 16:47   #2

holy ****! LMAO

I feel bad for anyone that purchased aionbuddy. R.I.P
Old 11/24/2009, 17:11   #3

hmm are aion buddy.com and vgbuddy.com the same company? i saw that they both have the same bot name?
Old 11/24/2009, 17:23   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by whypire View Post
hmm are aion buddy.com and vgbuddy.com the same company? i saw that they both have the same bot name?
aion buddy.com resells SZ from the looks of it.
vgbuddy.com uses an in-house developed bot which isn't SZ.

Oh, and lol. Kalam said in the other thread a public list doesnt exist. I posted a link to it. Now its 404. Am I saint or am I a saint? xD
Old 11/24/2009, 18:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sess View Post
aion buddy.com resells SZ from the looks of it.
vgbuddy.com uses an in-house developed bot which isn't SZ.

Oh, and lol. Kalam said in the other thread a public list doesnt exist. I posted a link to it. Now its 404. Am I saint or am I a saint? xD
nah aionbuddy uses a re-branded bot from aion kc.

here's the real bot developer that he resells for:
Old 11/24/2009, 18:51   #6

Received Thanks: 2,010
lol, happily most of us have dynamic ip's
Old 11/24/2009, 21:14   #7

I dont have logs of **** sess and others are retards trying to make me look bad. Also out of 16000 users who got banned aionbuddy is very small user base maybe 300 and not even THAT many of us got banned.

MY domain yes MY domain is aionbuddy I also have vpnbuddy whats the problem someone going to tell me they own the word buddy next? Sess I dont know who you are but from what I can tell you used SZ bot and got banned so maybe you should go ask mommy for more money for cd keys and go bot more!

That is nice penetration of a computer system is a fedreal crime sess I will follow up with paste bin owner and file court documents to have you investigated only way to get this file is to hack htaccess. good job
Old 11/25/2009, 01:30   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamadeq View Post
I dont have logs of **** sess and others are retards trying to make me look bad. Also out of 16000 users who got banned aionbuddy is very small user base maybe 300 and not even THAT many of us got banned.

MY domain yes MY domain is aionbuddy I also have vpnbuddy whats the problem someone going to tell me they own the word buddy next? Sess I dont know who you are but from what I can tell you used SZ bot and got banned so maybe you should go ask mommy for more money for cd keys and go bot more!

That is nice penetration of a computer system is a fedreal crime sess I will follow up with paste bin owner and file court documents to have you investigated only way to get this file is to hack htaccess. good job
Okie dokie

When you take me to court for "not having logs of ****" for accessing "not having logs of ****" the case will be thrown out. Assuming you do have "not having logs of ****" then the ISP will likely have logs which will be proved via their piped logs.
Oh, and did I mention that since the directory was open and was in no way circumvented, you made it public access to all files on there?

Don't even try to throw legality at me bud, I work with it.
Old 11/25/2009, 04:30   #9

Quote:
penetration of a computer system is a fedreal crime sess I will follow up with paste bin owner and file court documents to have you investigated
Maybe you should pass high school English before you try to threaten someone with a law suit. They'll throw your paperwork out since it'll be improperly filled out.

While you're at it, take a computer class on how the internet works from your local college. Maybe you'll understand that using the same tools everyone else has available without damaging the other computer isn't considered "penetration". Your ignorance of how to properly setup a web server will not protect you.

and... lolinternetlawyerthreats
Old 11/25/2009, 07:50   #10

No lawyer. . Download log was protected with htaccess file. I would never waste time on a lawyer to file a lawsuit regarding something like this because they would lol me out the door.
Old 11/25/2009, 08:05   #11

Quote:
No lawyer. . Download log was protected with htaccess file. I would never waste time on a lawyer to file a lawsuit regarding something like this because they would lol me out the door.

How many times have I proven that you dont know anything/what you're talking about? I think this is the 4th time?

Go ahead and have me investigated. You don't even know my IP and you don't even know the security htaccess actually provides. That, and I reported your site to jelsoft for piracy. Wonder how long till you get a C&D, DMCA or just get your site suspended.
Old 11/25/2009, 13:23   #12

dont understand why your so **** at me sess I have done nothing to you. but whatever report me to who you want my license was bought from digital point fourms so have fun reporting me all you want.
Old 11/25/2009, 14:39   #13

Received Thanks: 2,010
Btw, everybody on that list can sue Kalama for violating their privacy ...
Old 11/25/2009, 15:02   #14

Quote:
LOL don't forget to tell them about your illegal pirated version of vbulletin and how you couldn't set it up properly because you had no support from jelsoft. Oh and how you publicly released 1000's of ip addresses which violated the privacy of each and every person listed.

and please let them know you're selling a bot that has been declared a circumvention device under the Millennium Digital Copyright Act and breaks the t.o.s for ncsoft and blizzard. I'm sure they will lovee to talk with you kal.

they might even have the irs contact you about your little business venture. lmao
Old 11/25/2009, 15:12   #15

elite*gold: 1
Jemand da der unbanned wurde?
Hab da mal ne Frage, plz PM!