Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 00:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hidden GM commands in Aion Client

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hidden GM commands in Aion Client

Hi guys,
just FYI ... there are encrypted GM commands in the Aion client which allows on demand scanning for bots. Make sure you'll buy a bot that has a counter-detection for these scans - DAMNCheaters does...

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2

rootkits ftw

Old   #3

if your not clockwork from 0x33 then this is pretty pathetic, Itburnz. You made it
look like this was information you uncovered.

try giving credit where it is due.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino666 View Post

if your not clockwork from 0x33 then this is pretty pathetic, Itburnz. You made it
look like this was information you uncovered.

try giving credit where it is due.
You are a moron. The screenshots dont show the information i was talking about - it shows a part of the scan engine. This information has been public for more than 30 days and leads to the GM commands/cheatdetection routine when further reversing.

Since we are the only ones currently have the GM commands reversed and got a bulletproof cheat detection i'm not releasing that information. Replies yours that just proove again it's not worth it sharing information - go **** yourself.

Old   #5

So where are the GM commands that you were talking about, and which packet does this handlerroutine belong to?
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
You are a moron. The screenshots dont show the information i was talking about - it shows a part of the scan engine. This information has been public for more than 30 days and leads to the GM commands/cheatdetection routine when further reversing.

Since we are the only ones currently have the GM commands reversed and got a bulletproof cheat detection i'm not releasing that information. Replies yours that just proove again it's not worth it sharing information - go **** yourself.
lol umadd? I just think you should of gave credit to the person you LEECHED the information(or at the very least, the images) from.

Quote:
go **** yourself
^now that's a mature way to get potential customers to buy your bot! LOL
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #7

No i'm mad because the only thing you care about is "giving" someone credit for making screenshots. The function is actually found pretty easy by scanning for the word "bot" - thought even an idiot like you would figure that out.. If it was my intention to claim it's my find i wouldnt link directly from 0x33 in my pictures - kinda obvious it.

Point is - i was posting usefull information and all i got was a reply by john jackass with "LOL stolen info ROFLCOPTER" because he is too retarded to understand the screenshots as whole.
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
No i'm mad because the only thing you care about is "giving" someone credit for making screenshots. The function is actually found pretty easy by scanning for the word "bot" - thought even an idiot like you would figure that out.
you're a disgrace to the botting community. try to be a little more appreciative when taking others work next time.

btw I suggest you go to other thread where you claimed none of your users were banned. Someone posted about a bunch of their friends getting hammered using your bot. good day angry dude
Old   #9

Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by skankinred View Post
How do you expect anyone to buy your repackaged **** when you talk like a 12 year old?
Settle down, you'll grow hair down there eventually. Until then, you would be wise to stop ripping off information you found from other people and trying to use it to sell your half-assed app.

Don't claim you have a bullet proof anti-detection scheme unless you can prove it.

I fully expect you to respond to this in yet another emo rage.
No, actually i dont care anymore - i rather let everyone get banned than providing anything in the future.
Old   #11

Cause you can't prove it. Say it. :P