Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 17:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gladiators Banned using AionSZ? I got a few questions.

Discussion on Gladiators Banned using AionSZ? I got a few questions. within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gladiators Banned using AionSZ? I got a few questions.

I wasn't banned in those 2 waves and my area where I bot was very populated (Plat coin) and now its almost ghost town.

I beleive I do different things then most botters so here are my questions:

1. did you use auto login when starting client? (I noticed a bug with that thing as an asmo that sometimes everything written in chat becomes unreadable like everyone spoke elyos or russian or something), therefore I never used that function.

2. did you use a software to auto reconnect on disconenct?

3. did you use the checkbox for using optimal skill setup? I always personnalized skill used as I would suspect ncsoft to perhaps look for people using exact same rotation over and over.

4. did you send kinah to other accounts bye anyway (mail, trade, etc)

thanks for your time.