Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just got banned

Discussion on Just got banned within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/24/2009, 14:06   #46

elite*gold: 0
I got banned on 1 of my 5 accounts.
The banned 1 was solo on SZ 24/7 (as long the dc's let me be 24/7).
The 2 were duoed for the last 3 or 4 days (24/7) on SZ.
The other 1 is botting 24/7 + gathering on SZ.
And the last one is a safe account lvl 30 holding the Kinah, matts and do all the crafts.

So my opinion is that no one knows exactly the Bann method.
Old 11/24/2009, 15:15   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by whypire View Post
Aion SZ bot is VERY DANGEROUS to use. You will get banned soon or later... before purchasing a bot, make sure it is NOT Aion SZ. There are many aion sz resellers with different bot names out there so be careful.
I don't play aion anymore cause it's boring as **** but if i did i wouldn't be using memory/packet bots like aionbuddy(kc bot),ktz, or sz! They are just too easy for ncsoft to scan for. :/

I would use Aion Ninja and make sure that I monitor it frequently.
Old 11/24/2009, 15:48   #48

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by whypire View Post
Aion SZ bot is VERY DANGEROUS to use. You will get banned soon or later... before purchasing a bot, make sure it is NOT Aion SZ. There are many aion sz resellers with different bot names out there so be careful.
Uhm im using SZBot and didnt got banned o.o
There are Bothunter GM's on the Liverealms, look on NCSofts Job page, they searched for guys that ban every bot by hand ingame.
Old 11/24/2009, 15:59   #49

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,609
additional information :
Old 11/24/2009, 16:48   #50

that is interesting Unkn0wn0x but server resorces would require to much cpu power for such a filter log system to be in place. I think its more on a player report bases and also that new game surv team they have in place.

I wanted to edit this I have like 40 accounts that i bot and 13 were banned I belive is what has been reported to me by my workers. so am I luckey?? if it was detected all would be banned

ps 24 hours a day from server down to server up same place never move only when they cant get exp from mobs anymore do we move.
Old 11/24/2009, 16:51   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamadeq View Post
that is interesting Unkn0wn0x but server resorces would require to much cpu power for such a filter log system to be in place. I think its more on a player report bases and also that new game surv team they have in place.

I wanted to edit this I have like 40 accounts that i bot and 13 were banned I belive is what has been reported to me by my workers. so am I luckey?? if it was detected all would be banned

ps 24 hours a day from server down to server up same place never move only when they cant get exp from mobs anymore do we move.
^google translation: blah blah put useless info here so people will still buy my memory/packet bot. blah blah more sidetracking blah blah. I could care less
if they get banned i just want to cash in quick blah blah.
Old 11/24/2009, 17:27   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by blac_kout View Post
lol no one use aionsz or what ever that is it reads memory so easy to detect try MG cant get banned read there forums no one has been banned and the people who say they were banned were banned for RMT ahah ... bot 24/7 on 2 accounts with mg and craft bot and gather and boted in high populations areas ontop of that 2...
what is MG?? would like to have some infos

and about aion ninja... 68$ for a bot, lol..
Old 11/24/2009, 18:44   #53

Quote:
your a dumb *** where do I have a publicly posted log of ips downloaded?
let me usher you to this thread.

<--click the little sad face.
Old 11/24/2009, 21:39   #54

lol rhino you and sess are blame the world kind of people you dont even use my bot sess got banned using szbot.

best part is I dont even care what you guys think or hack to try and drive me out of business I make FAR more money farming other games bot stuff is a side line. So guess what I have been doing the rmt business sense 1999 and I will be here doing it as long as there are noobs like yourself willing to give me money for gold accounts cd keys time cards plev or anything else.

people that buy bots at least use there head and figure they can get more of what they want for less money.

for your google translate bullshit I could careless if people come and buy my bot. BUT GUESS WHAT THEY WILL why do you ask because I provide the best ******* customer support you can get in the bot market simple as that.
Old 11/24/2009, 22:00   #55

elite*gold: 57
Received Thanks: 5,092
banned, too ;[

//edit:

Quote:
Hello,

This mail is to notify you that account [<accname>] was confirmed to be violating the User Agreement and/or Rules of Conduct by engaging in the use of an unauthorized third-party application in conjunction with the Aion service.

As a result of this violation of the User Agreement and/or Rules of Conduct, this and all related accounts have been permanently closed. The account(s) will no longer be accessible and will not be reactivated.

Our decision is made in the best interest of the Aion service and for the player base.

User Agreement

Rules of Conduct

Thank you,

GM <gmname>
Game Surveillance Unit
Old 11/25/2009, 01:35   #56

Quote:
lol rhino you and sess are blame the world kind of people you dont even use my bot sess got banned using szbot.

best part is I dont even care what you guys think or hack to try and drive me out of business I make FAR more money farming other games bot stuff is a side line. So guess what I have been doing the rmt business sense 1999 and I will be here doing it as long as there are noobs like yourself willing to give me money for gold accounts cd keys time cards plev or anything else.

people that buy bots at least use there head and figure they can get more of what they want for less money.

for your google translate bullshit I could careless if people come and buy my bot. BUT GUESS WHAT THEY WILL why do you ask because I provide the best ******* customer support you can get in the bot market simple as that.
I actually have been using your bot dumbass.
1 month later and you still refuse to set my forum account as VIP.

Take your customer service and do me a favor, actually make it worth something.
Old 11/25/2009, 03:41   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by sess View Post
I actually have been using your bot dumbass.
1 month later and you still refuse to set my forum account as VIP.

Take your customer service and do me a favor, actually make it worth something.
LOL NICE OWN
Old 11/25/2009, 05:28   #58

I didn't get banned, botting 14hours a day to 24 hours a day every day since last ban wave.

lvl 50 gladiator.
AionSZ
Old 11/25/2009, 07:11   #59

both my bot accounts were banned, both using SZ

I also noticed some game freezing lag like the bot was being detected...

My legit account was fine.
Old 11/25/2009, 15:17   #60

elite*gold: 1
Can some1 who got unbanned please PM me?
Kann mich jemand der entbannt wurde PM'en?