Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Just got banned

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
1 of my 2 accnts got banned. I admit to botting, game is too much of a grind for me.

Can't blame NC soft or the bot developers, use at your own risk.

But I do think they should refund us subscription fee. If they don't unban, i will go through my credit card company and chargeback their subscription charge (they also get fined more than that if the chargeback goes through, something like $55 if you used visa).

They have a right to refuse service, but we also have a right to get a refund on the partial time spent not being able to access the game, on a prorated basis. Thats the way I (and probably the US courts will see it, anyways).

Old   #32

elite*gold: 343
Received Thanks: 1,774
using mmoguider on 4 accs 23/7 - no banns <3

Old   #33

i think we have been banned, because we group/duo on aionsz and if you launch 2 bot in start mode, at two diferent zone, you can see a lot of Private Message from the second bot to first bot.

i think Aion SZ use private message for the bot communication. and Gamemaster can see your private message without speak you.
Old   #34

Good Question, how many ppl did duo and got banned?

Old   #35

hahaa!! for those who were banned, you guys deserved it.

you can complain but you can only blame yourself, you cheaters!!
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumb_Boi17 View Post
hahaa!! for those who were banned, you guys deserved it.

you can complain but you can only blame yourself, you cheaters!!

This is you asking if you still can use an exploit to gain Abyss Points / Cheating.

Go be a moron somewhere else.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTA-G View Post
i not even touched a bot for Aion and got banned, its just nice work.
Don't really know what to do now , i think i first write a support. will see what they want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzayboy View Post

This is you asking if you still can use an exploit to gain Abyss Points / Cheating.

Go be a moron somewhere else.
lmao! this **** is just too E Z!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #38

i got this email after i asked them why did they ban my account
Response (GM Capori) 11/23/2009 11:38 AM
Hello,

This mail is to notify you that account was confirmed to be violating the User Agreement and/or Rules of Conduct by engaging in the use of an unauthorized third-party application in conjunction with the Aion service.

As a result of this violation of the User Agreement and/or Rules of Conduct, this and all related accounts have been permanently closed. The account(s) will no longer be accessible and will not be reactivated.

Our decision is made in the best interest of the Aion service and for the player base.

User Agreement

Rules of Conduct

Thank you,

GM Capori
Game Surveillance Unit
Old   #39

lol no one use aionsz or what ever that is it reads memory so easy to detect try MG cant get banned read there forums no one has been banned and the people who say they were banned were banned for RMT ahah ... bot 24/7 on 2 accounts with mg and craft bot and gather and boted in high populations areas ontop of that 2...
Old   #40

Aion SZ bot is VERY DANGEROUS to use. You will get banned soon or later... before purchasing a bot, make sure it is NOT Aion SZ. There are many aion sz resellers with different bot names out there so be careful.
Old   #41

my 2 lvl 50 duo botting accounts were not banned
but then, I've stopped botting for the past 2 weeks to play borderlands&left4dead2
guess i was lucky?
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentis View Post
Aion will be L2 like, why do you think the GM did that when other ppl were around? To show public that they do something... I was bottidng in L2 since 2006. Never baned. Left bots (partys) over night and nothing. Why? Because it's benefit for NCSoft.

Sure, they will ban someone here, and there, and make major bans with every expansion. (Never bot, week before, and after new big patch - L2 experience)

Let's say that new player comes to play Aion. He starts and finds out that he needs some kinah to buy this blue bow, so he does from farmers. He continues to play, and after hitting 30 he thinks that it would be nice to have this and that, and crafting is timesink so he won't bother, so he buys kinah again. But he stays in aion, and he likes that he can give up a beer to buy kinah - he stays, he gives $ to NCSoft and farmers. Farmers have $ to pay NCSoft monthly fees, and they have alot of bots. NCSoft bans them one for a while but not often because that would scare them. And there are botters like us, botting to sell acc or to lvl up their toon, either way, again it's benefit for NCSoft. If you bot your own char, you probably are going to play after you reach certain lvl, so you will continue to pay NCSoft. If you will sell acc, someone will buy it, and again he will pay NCSoft.

It's a play. Everyone has own role. And it benefit all. Why NCSoft would like to change that?
From other section.
Old   #43

lost 60% of my accounts -_-
Old   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by sess View Post
GMs didn't appear.
GM's didn't talk
GM's didnt port me
GM's didn't have any interaction with me.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if aionbuddy users got banned. The dumbass admin there has a publicly posted log of all IPs that download it.

Old   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamadeq View Post
your a dumb *** where do I have a publicly posted log of ips downloaded?

hope you enjoy your ban we had some users banned sure ALL bots did.
I'll wait for you to go to sleep so when I post it, it cant be removed so fast