Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Just got banned

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
here are some news !
If Your Account Status is on Suspending if you have luck and a good Story...
but if Your Account Status is Banned ... dont waste your time in writing hate mails... no chance !

and here somenews from aionforum:

Greetings folks,

As some of you are prone to have noticed we just completed rebooting all of our Aion servers. This on a day we don’t normally perform maintenance. It’s only fair for us to let you know what we’ve been up to and what exactly happened. Over the past week have been working on a list, one that we’ve been checking twice, to track down who has been behaving on our servers and who hasn’t. The servers should now be back online with around 16,000 violating accounts removed from the game. If your account was one of these, please refer to the below FAQ for more information.

1. Why was I banned?

There could be many reasons your account was closed. If you did not receive notification of your violation via e-mail please create a support ticket and the violation will be explained to you. Please note that if your account was closed for the use of 3rd party software (botting) or participating in RMT (gold buying/selling) the evidence for the account closure was gathered over several weeks. It may be completely unrelated to what your character was doing right when your account was closed.

2. … but I wasn’t botting, buying Kinah or spamming advertisements! I’m innocent!

Any action that modifies the client or automates the same way a bot does could potentially flag an account as a violator. We do not use one specific instance to “flag” an account for botting or RMT. We use many instances to strengthen our conclusions. Please understand that it is not what “you” have done on your account, but what the account has done. If your account is shared, purchased, borrowed, or power leveled, it could be the actions of anyone who’s ever used the account.

3. I’m aware of all of the above, but I have never done any of it. Who do I contact?

To request a review, please create a support ticket.

We are taking a very hard stance on this issue and do have sophisticated processes and procedures in place that help us keep unwarranted banning to a minimum. If you believe you’ve been wrongfully banned, you can email us at , and we will review your account. Our goal is to ensure our legitimate players are having the best game experience possible. Please note that you don’t need to submit multiple tickets, as we will review a specific case only once. We obviously take these violations seriously, but also want to make sure that legitimate players aren’t banned unnecessarily.

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayael View Post
Just got suspended for doing nothing.

dude you re such a scumbag...
you did **** got caught and now you pretend to be innocent...
like trying to bring out some rumor, that nc is banning innocent ppl so you have a chance of getting unbanned again like the first time few weeks ago...

cheating is fine, aslong as you dont get caught,
but dont be such a *****

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #18

I believe it always says suspended at the client and banned on the account page.

This was how it was last ban wave.. which i escaped.

This ban wave caught 2 of 6 24/7 botted accounts.. interesting part is each of the banned accounts was always grouped/duo'd with a second botted account.. so that tells me the detection system is not as accurate as it should be.. so there should be false positives as well.

I've sent my emails.. lets wait and see.
Old   #19

i not even touched a bot for Aion and got banned, its just nice work.
Don't really know what to do now , i think i first write a support. will see what they want.

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTA-G View Post
i not even touched a bot for Aion and got banned, its just nice work.
Don't really know what to do now , i think i first write a support. will see what they want.
la la la

from the aion angel bot thread:
Quote:
hey i have small problem , the bot can't find my hp, instead he shows me that my hp is the mana on the bot.

STATUS Getting Player entity
are you people ******* serious with the crying innocent bullshit? If you got caught just man up and admit it. ( at least on elitepvp'ers ffs )
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21

Give me a second, (takes a deep breath). HAHAHAHAHAHAH AH AHF AHSHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAAAAAAAA

Noobs got owned.
Old   #22

I didn't get banned. I was using the bot at aion buddy. LV38, but I'm going to lay low for a while.
Old   #23

I've owned up to it. If i get banned so be it. I've made 80M+ 2 50's and a lvl 40 chanter, so i lost a 48 temp and a 47 cleric.. not the end of the world.. i'm more sad about the full vaults of mats they had.. but clearly the detection system is not 100% so i'll just likely start a new team.

Btw that quote from masta was pure own.
Old   #24

elite*gold: 1
Dont got banned with Aionbuddy.
Old   #25

hammered too with sz bot, looks like ktz users were lucky.. no QQ threads at ktz forums.
Sent 3 cry-baby emails to support, hope they will fix this "mistake"

but anyway, anyone knows the very cheapest site where I can buy aion eu cd keys?
Old   #26

wait before buying another cd keys maybe its just a bann for 72h.. i got banned to today but.. i hope its not perma ban.
Btw, did u receive email for ncsoft ?
Old   #27

i tryed one on InfinityAion, not on my offi account.

mal neben bei wozu soll ich mich hier rechtfertigen, hab nur den thread gesehen und wollte mein fall bei steuern, wenns spasten gibt die botten und dann rumheulen das die auf offi server gebannt sind kann ich auch nichts fr.
Old   #28

Quote:
i tryed one on InfinityAion, not on my offi account.

mal neben bei wozu soll ich mich hier rechtfertigen, hab nur den thread gesehen und wollte mein fall bei steuern, wenns spasten gibt die botten und dann rumheulen das die auf offi server gebannt sind kann ich auch nichts fr.
I think I speak for everyone when we say we can totally sypathize with you and believe you without a shadow of a doubt. Such a shame that an innocent victim such as yourself gets punished for the wrongdoings of other.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoranz View Post
wait before buying another cd keys maybe its just a bann for 72h.. i got banned to today but.. i hope its not perma ban.
Btw, did u receive email for ncsoft ?
well I cant wait... but maybe you are right. It says "suspended", suspended is not perma, as far as I know.
But would NCSoft announce a news about 16k banned accounts, and unbann all of them after 72 hours? dont think so :/
Old   #30

yeah.. i think that u are right and its a perma ban... i checked my account detail and saw in red colors "BANNED" lol.

bye bye gladiator lvl 46

bye bye aion, i give up dont want to pay again a cd key to be ban in 1 month or 2 with the next ban waves.