Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 02:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AION Ninja save files

Discussion on AION Ninja save files within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question AION Ninja save files

just curious if any of you ninja guys have found a repository anywhere with waypoint/hunting save files.
Old 11/21/2009, 15:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
i think tehy will keep them private
because reporting etc by other player

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE][GC All Version] Macro & Save Files a.k.a BOT + Tutorials
04/02/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 411 Replies
THIS IS AN EXPLOIT IN GRANDCHASE USING MACRO TOOLS FOR MANUAL BOT.AND WITH TUTORIAL LINK AND VIDEO SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IT FASTER..YOU CAN CREATE UR OWN SCRIPT AND SHARE IT TO OTHERS JUST POST IT HERE TO AVOID SPAMMING PLEASE ^^ AND DONT FORGET TO PUT WHAT PROGRAM YOU USE LIKE AXIFE OR GRASsSOFT.... IT IS FOR THOSE PEOPLE THAT NEED TIME TO RELAX OR NEED TO DO SOME OTHER CHORES. AND MAYBE IT CAN BE USE IN OTHER ONLINE GAMES TOO :):cool::) NEEDED: Brian~ SD Hack...
Save AIon bot?!
11/24/2009 - Aion - 9 Replies
Hi, I am looking for a SAFE Aion Bot, preferrably one i can buy a lifetime for. So not payment each month? PLs help me ;) i just noticed after u writung about saving that i misspelled the word^^ my bad I meant A SAFE bot