Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AionNINJA Review.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post AionNINJA Review.

Setup 8/10
This was the most frustrating part of the whole BOT. The directions on their site are quite good in explaining what does what--but the only issue I had was that I didn't know how the casting sequences worked. After I figured it out I felt like a huge idiot.

Picture this as your hotbar(Duh Right?).
[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][0][-][=]

The spell setup will go in exactly that order. So put your opener in[1] and right on down the line.

For Me as an assassin I put my +Crit Buff as a spell in slot [1] Then do right through my progression. I chose to set it up so that other buffs are read as spells--it was the most surefire way that I knew they would be cast exactly when I needed them.

Hunting/Combat 8/10
The BOT itself works flawlessly. Hit [Instert] key and walk away. Seriously! The Bot actually goes into the options menu and sets up everything right there for you in seconds.

One of the biggest drawbacks of AionNINJA that I ran into was its movement system. Now I don't know if this is on me or not but when I set up my travel paths I create waypoint about every 25-35 Meters. When it hits those waypoints in travel it makes a very un-natural motion where it will stop and face the correct direction and then move on to the next and repeat.

The other thing is that it will move off path to fight mob and then retrace its steps back which makes it pretty obvious. Now like I said I dont know if this is all on me or not but its just a few things I've run into.

After fights the bot does very well with health regen. You can set when you want to rest based on % of health remaining. You can tell it to stop when you hit x % health.

One thing that does not work well and I can't imagine that I set it up wrong is the casting of health pots during combat. I have it set so I cast a health pot at 35% health and the few times that I died I noticed that it did not cast it; however, I was fighting 2 mobs by accident so I was a sure candidate for death anyway but you catch my drift.

Crafting Bot10/10
Probably the best thing in AionNINJA is its crafting bot. Incredibly easy to setup!
Steps to setup Crafting:
Step 1-Select Faction
Step 2-Select Crafting Skill To Level
Step 3-Select What level you want to be--399 is pretty standard I would imagine.
Step 4-Press [INSERT] Key and walk away.

I even stood and watched the bot for about 20 minutes and it looks so natural.

Gathering 0/10*
In all honesty I haven't tried out the gathering side of Ninja so I can't comment on it at this point.

Support 7.5/10
The support forums are a bit light at this point but with a new Bot like this(In NA Version of Game) that can be expected. The few things that I posted with question were returned by a very helpful community.

When I ordered the BOT they have very fast shipping on their little flash drive deal they send out. To this day I dont know what is actually on the thing because when I put it in my PC it doesn't show anything in My Computer--but obviously that has nothing to do with AionNINJA as a program.

Overall Consensus 8.5/10
I give it an 8.5/10 because there are obviously things that need to, and will, be worked out with it. I am sticking to this bot because when this Aether Gathering Poison comes out they should be a front-runner for bypassing that whole thing given they are a pixel bot and letter recognition should be rather simple. I've tried MacroGoblin and I just don't feel comfortable with it. It has the waypoint system fluidity that Ninja doesn't have but in time I can tweat that a bit and figure things out.

Also if Ninja were able to recognize tells from users that would be helpful! If a tell is recieved it just begins a dance emote for X minutes or something like that. I would be very impressed if they made it so that you were able to have preset things to say when you do receive a tell.

I am overall very impressed with Ninja and use it regularly. The other drawback that I have is the price. For a bot it is quite a chunk of change--but after using Ninja for a little over a week I can say that it is worth the money if you do a lot of botting given that its a one time fee!