Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best FREE bot for rangers ?

Discussion on Best FREE bot for rangers ? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best FREE bot for rangers ?

Any Rangers users here ? Can recommend ?
Old 11/14/2009, 03:45   #2

That's a difficult class to play with a bot. Probably the hardest. I know of a few rangers who made settings/guide for my bot (angelbot). I'm not sure how the other bots handle rangers though.
Old 11/14/2009, 08:38   #3

I searched thru ur forum and didnt found any guide or settings. I tried out your program and the bot has a huge delay in using skills in fights no matter how much i set the delay time
Old 11/14/2009, 09:27   #4

i get quite good along with autoaion with my lvl 27 asmo hunter, tough as no bot is able to kite, i have to choose a bit lower targets then for my templer, but it works.
Old 11/14/2009, 11:10   #5

elite*gold: 240
i play lvl 45 ranger and do very good with auoit its very hard work and needs many time. to do macros and scripts but after all youre ranger is killing mobs perfectly they are killed before they in melee combat with u.

lg ryo sry 4 bad english /pm if anybody want the autoit
Old 11/14/2009, 18:04   #6

Although my bot isn't free, it does handle rangers quite well if you do some tweaking (aion sz bot). Have a good writeup on our private forums on how to achieve this. Few guys are going 1-40 in 4-5 days using the guide.