Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 14:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Beware of www.aiongamepl.com

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Beware of www.aiongamepl.com

Hello,
this Powerlevel Site only try to make gold with your account. I ordered 35-50 leveling and they did no level in 1 week.

As i were logged into my account while Pleveling i saw 2000 000 Kinah. After i finally changed password and got my Account back i had 200 000.

There are about 2-3 other sites in web, with a similar template.

Every of this sites have Leveling packages with the text "All Quest before 50 done"

Hope no one else will fall on that trap like me^^

If u want to destroy the company u can click their advertising at googlelelelele.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

Might add to this, they will get your account banned, they've got my account banned and they lied about their service.

Old   #3

**WARNING** DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS WEBSITE. Do not believe anything you are told by their "Livechat" representatives, or their e-mails. They will use your account o farm gold and items and get your account banned. They will give you every excuse in the book except your refund. They have committed FRAUD. It is illegal and just not right. This will catch up to them.
Old   #4

hello yes i really aion page range pl.com them make a mess I say that power lvl safe and wake up after you read her account blocked and finished up excuses and start down without any result, what is said a lie in this web i have professional service and all them a mess, so do not forget that a power lvl 1 to 50 of them but not worth 100 euros 300 euros better pay and spend the whole account was only 100 pay and 10 days have left no account. aion pl.com range of distrust them and nobody does anything, so do not work with these people that lose money and player account and make sure they have several web pages, , Carefully ..