Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Best Working Aion Bot?

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeRoy123 View Post
I could need some input form you guys, would you rather go with macrogoblin or mmoguider? money dosnt matter >.> i just want the better of the 2 since i think they are the savest and best bots out there right now.

Greets
im life time member of mmoguider i used it 3 days then i notice missing important features, im sure in few weeks or month the bot would be good but at current state, No.

Macro Goblin i use it since weeks never have problems with the bot, i normaly never die when you create your waypoints wise.

MMoViper i had problems when i botting in areas with little hills had often a line of sigh bug, not sure if this still, while happy with Macro Goblin.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #32

i heard much much nice storys about macrogoblin. maybe i will test it on my second acc.

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamatt07 View Post
I have been deleted and wanted you to know why so many account were caught while using SZ, if there is a patch, mainteniment or sever goes down, people just disconects and can t send information to server, but this bot use injection code, so the bot didn t notice game is disconect and he continues sending informatioon to the server, and ncsoft record it and wonder... why some people still sending information if the game is no up ... so they are bots usisng injection code client = BAN and they have 100% sure we were bots, no way to get back. Thats a MAJOR BUG from SZ and they are deleting messages about that.

That will happen also in KTZ and other injection code Bots
so at a sz reseller they say thats not true ^^...ok a reseller wants to sell bots, but how should the bot send commands/irnofmations to the server if they are down?
and a normal botter told that he was botting at the server down and had no ban.
so i guess this isnt the problem at all...
Old   #34

Try yourself, I just gave an advice for the people.
In aion when you got a mainteniment, they just bring down the servers, but you are still connected till you go afk or disconect by yourself. Injector bot just continue injecting code to the server while the client is up, he dont mind if the server dont reply. Hope thye solved it, cos was a big bug.
Anyway I would recomend pixel bots, MG is great but hard to configure for some people (skills etc), mmoguider is simple and have some paths done simple and easy. Ninja seems good also, but a bit expensive.

Old   #35

ok so if you dont look at the prices, which bot is better, aion ninja or macrogoblin?
Old   #36

aionninja I guess, because the setup is way easier then mg.

when I will have som cash to spend on stupid things like that, I will buy aionninja too.
Old   #37

too bad aionninja comes with vicious trojan.
Old   #38

Received Thanks: 2,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by tintuser View Post
too bad aionninja comes with vicious trojan.
don't talk ****, AionNinja is a good bot and you have a lot of people using it, besides you register to this site just to bash on aionninja? maybe you are from botsmall?
Old   #39

I used SZ for about 2 months on 1 account I botted pretty heavily but also very carefully and got banned.

On the other account I used the bot for less than a week lightly and also got banned.

SZ was a fantastic bot, efficient, pathing worked well, and setup was easy.
If I hadn't been banned on two accounts I would recommend it. But right now...I'm not so sure it's a good idea.

I'm looking into Macro Goblin and AionNinja right now.
Old   #40

I'm going to try mg and guider tonight, i'll write a (non-bs) review from an ex-sz'er

if they fail, i guess i'll order a new Ninja
Old   #41

Well i would love to try mmoguider but i cant get it workin o.0?

anyway cant w8 for your reviews ;D
Old   #42

Having paypal problems again... *** damnit **** you pp... I see if i can add a new card after my exams this week
Old   #43

Arg i have no clue if i should get AionNinja or MacroGoblin <.< anyone tested both? how is the skill setup in AionNinja?

greets
Old   #44

i use aionninja, and that's all ive been using since the first ban wave where i got banned for using ktz (but account was reactivated).

havent looked back since.

i think aionninja will be increasing its price because it wants to keep its user population more exclusive so that it'll be able to give out fast support and lessen the possibility of aionninja targeting by ncsoft... so if you are thinking about it, you better go for it.
Old   #45

can we have an updated list ?

Closed Thread