Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i have question about aion p servers

Discussion on i have question about aion p servers within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i have question about aion p servers

now i downloaded the full game its like 9.1 gb all i have to do is add the patcher from the p server or all the ptaches are required please answer me fast

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any non Aion-Unique servers out there?
06/22/2010 - Aion Private Server - 2 Replies
Seriously sick of all the clones that run off Aion-Unique out there, same bugs same everything... So anyone know of any that aren't Aion-Unique? also preferably 1.5 cuz 1.9 IMO killed Aion...if its 1.9 idc I'll still go, just wanna know if there are any 1.5 out there
WTS Aion Kinah on All Servers
01/12/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
German: Hi. Ich wollte aion kinah verkaufen , alles läuft ueber einen online shop, der Link zu dem Shop wird per PM weitergegebn. Aion Kinah ab ~3.8€/m Bestellungen unter 10M Kinah gehen meisten schon innerhalb von 20minuten ueber die Bühne. Also wer interesse hat , schreibt mir eine PM.
Aion Servers go down tonight for Patch 1.5.1
11/19/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 1 Replies
Aion's Game Update 1.5.1 goes live later tonight bringing many changes, some welcomed wholly and other setting off apprehension. Likely one of the biggest changes that has gotten cheers is the boost to drop rates in instanced dungeons, including a big increase to the final boss mobs. For players who have made repeated instance runs without any final reward, those days are over! Aion? Online: The Official Aion Fantasy MMORPG Website - PowerWiki (via tentonhammer, thx!)
Are the aion servers up?
04/19/2009 - Aion - 8 Replies
Hmm was wondering if the servers are down or if they ip blocked foreign ips, also can anyone log on right now? I paid for hours but i guess its either the server is down or they blocked IPs, any feedback from anyone who knows more about this would be highly appreciated, im on regional server 2 btw. Which is the one that was suppose to launch today