Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Safe Bot?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Safe Bot?

I was looking at some of the bots out there, read some people got banned using certain bots, what most people think is that because of the system that the bot uses (Using game information to detects char status). Also found the AIONNinja bot, from what I read its suposed to be the safest one because of it beeing a pixel bot and not interacting with the game information, and it sounds logical to me about it beeing safer than others. My question is if there are any other pixel based bots out there for aion or any universal one that could be config to work on aion. I see many bot releases at this forum, and I dont know if not many people care or maybe they play on private servers, but I play on retail and ive been playing from release (preordered), I wouldnt want to get banned, id pay for a bot, but not one that could get me banned (I will lose my account $ and on top of that the money I paid for the bot), my first choice would be Ninja bot jus t for beeing pixel based but I think its to expensive, maybe its worth it for all the features n stuff but I dont really care if its simple, just want it to be secure, in other word beeing pixel based,

Old   #2

I write German, cant give you informations about that^^

Also ich suche und schaue auch derzeit rum. Natürlich such ich nen kostenlosen Bot, wollte es eigentlich nicht tun in Aion, aber auf Level34 als Klerik macht das Grinden mittlerweile einfach keinen Spass mehr... Habe auch keinerlei Bot erfahrung (Ok hatte in WoW mal diesen Grinder oder wie das ding hieß, aber das hatte ich waypoint dateien)...

Old   #3

free bots are ktz, and nofap i think

if you wanna a good and save bot by SZbot or Aion Ninja
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxt View Post
I was looking at some of the bots out there, read some people got banned using certain bots, what most people think is that because of the system that the bot uses (Using game information to detects char status). Also found the AIONNinja bot, from what I read its suposed to be the safest one because of it beeing a pixel bot and not interacting with the game information, and it sounds logical to me about it beeing safer than others. My question is if there are any other pixel based bots out there for aion or any universal one that could be config to work on aion. I see many bot releases at this forum, and I dont know if not many people care or maybe they play on private servers, but I play on retail and ive been playing from release (preordered), I wouldnt want to get banned, id pay for a bot, but not one that could get me banned (I will lose my account $ and on top of that the money I paid for the bot), my first choice would be Ninja bot jus t for beeing pixel based but I think its to expensive, maybe its worth it for all the features n stuff but I dont really care if its simple, just want it to be secure, in other word beeing pixel based,

No bot is 100% safe; some maybe be a tad more safer than others, but most of the "safety" is in the hands of the user themselves. For example, if your going to bot, your most likely going to get banned if botting 24/7 in a highly trafficed area.

Just remember, no matter how "safe" the bot is, there still always is the chance of getting banned.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewUser2.0 View Post
No bot is 100% safe; some maybe be a tad more safer than others, but most of the "safety" is in the hands of the user themselves. For example, if your going to bot, your most likely going to get banned if botting 24/7 in a highly trafficed area.

Just remember, no matter how "safe" the bot is, there still always is the chance of getting banned.
Your 100% right, There is no bot that is 100% safe. No matter what there coders say nothing is 100%.
Old   #6

Received Thanks: 2,005
AionNinja is the safest, and AngelBot is free, AionKTZ is also free but that's not secure, i would suggest to buy AionSZ or AionNinja if you can.

Btw, best aionSz reseller: bestaionbot dut com and aionninja is on aionninja dut com
Old   #7

65 € für einen Bot? LOL jetzt gehts wohl los oO
Wenn ich gebannt werd hab ich dann 65€ umsonst bezahlt und darf
nochmal soviel für neuen Acc zahlen? Ne da nehm ich nen FreeBot und
riskiere es damit
Old   #8

Dunno why you are starting in german... euh, if you are flaming ninja about the high price, it's because it's a one time fee, and the bot just owns every other bot on the planet (except AionSZ which is more expensive if you pay 20$/month)
Old   #9

i wrote german becauses i didnt wanted to write english, i am lazy :P
Old   #10

euh ok, xD. I don't know german, but i understand most of it, it's not much different from dutch. But the best free bot atm is Angelbot
Old   #11

as the people have mentioned there is no safe bot, but yes at TS have said pixel is more safe

aionninja
Automouse2

those are two pixel bots i know