Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AIONninja vs NoFap

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question AIONninja vs NoFap

AIONninja vs NoFap
I know one is expensive and one is free, one is hardware one is software, btu just curious about a few other points:

1. security?
2. detectability?
3. usability? (gather, craft, bot....)
4. intelligence (fight or flight, ie, run if mob agros 4 others)
5. Customizable?

I'm also looking at AION Alert and AION Stats as addons while i play.

Thanks, oh, and first post!

Old   #2

i dunno either since i dont rlly use bots yet (too scared ) i did try the overlay radar today i totally loved that one. anyways im rlly curious about some of ur points too.
the one interesting me most i think would be "detectability"
a memory reading bot (like the radar) dont think its easy to detect that since it only reads... well it does draw in aion but i dont rlly know if they can track bots so easy.
i read some threads where it found out that bots that virtual keypress r harder to find than the ones that write to memory

Old   #3

same here, I dont mind eh reading apps, but I must stay away from the injection and writing bots. I plan to buy a second account and run it from a Tor node just to be safe. I'm definitely paranoid about getting banned as I relate to my characters, but for farming aether and vitality, wth, i'm ok with spending a little coin. As far as stats, radar, and alert, I'm going to monitor my systems and see what I can detect before I try it on my actual main account.
Old   #4

Received Thanks: 2,005
NoFap isn't free, and AionNinja > NoFap by far, it's 10000X more advanced and it's much more secure, plus they have the best support and it can craft, it's also a lot quicker written.

Old   #5

free trial at least, my bad. Either way, I'd love if someone could hit in those questions for me
Old   #6

well, since I was able to find more about how ninja works, i went ahead and placed my order today, now to wait and see
Old   #7

aionninja its a a awesome robot ..he does all ...NO FAP its a lame bot
Old   #8

Well, that's a personal opinion, but i suggest you to make a poll xD
Old   #9

Like i said, I went ahead with Ninja, hopefully all works out, I'm going to buy a aion box at Best buy just so i cant test it before I try anything with my actual account, i'd hate to risk my preorder/collectors account just because i wanted to afk craft, lol
Old   #10

Don't worry, AionNinja is the safest bot on the planet, it's almost impossible to detect by the Aion/GG, only chance the get caught is by GM/player reporting