Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 00:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

aionlevelbot???

Discussion on aionlevelbot??? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
aionlevelbot???

just got an email from aionlevelbot . C O M shows no video or nothing an asking for $45 for it has anyone heard of it before
Old 11/13/2009, 06:28   #2

Got these email too. Forum of Aionbuddy.c*m got hacked this night and I believe they have stolen their users email database. That's the only reason for me where they have my email from.
Better you do not trust these guys.
Old 11/13/2009, 06:33   #3

ya just got a confirm from the admin at aionbuddy it was aionlevelbot that hijacked there site becareful do not use
Old 11/13/2009, 15:46   #4

They did it to my site as well. Stay the **** away from these guys.