Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 23:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best free Aion Bot

Discussion on Best free Aion Bot within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best free Aion Bot

Can someone please navigate me to the best free aion bot, I know theres a section for bots but after reading and trying one, and recieving a trojan, I'd rather just ask here since you guys probably know a lot more about this stuff than me. All i'm looking for is to go from 20-30, either a free bot or a really long free trial of a good bot would be great. I know how to set them up, I used nofap, but I've rerolled 4 times and I think I finally found my character (Asmodian Gladiator).
Old 11/04/2009, 11:34   #2

bot258.com take bot AionKtz free trial
Old 11/04/2009, 12:11   #3

AionKTZ WILL get you banned.
Old 11/04/2009, 13:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by /b/ View Post
AionKTZ WILL get you banned.
same can be said for SzBot and AionBuddy aka KcBot. Ncsoft has new tools they're using to catch botters.

see this thread:

If you're using a memory reading / packet sending bot I'd probably stop while I was ahead.
Old 11/04/2009, 16:13   #5

Probably a bluff.
I think Aion will go the road of L2 and be infested with botters.
Old 11/05/2009, 09:13   #6

Aion will be L2 like, why do you think the GM did that when other ppl were around? To show public that they do something... I was bottidng in L2 since 2006. Never baned. Left bots (partys) over night and nothing. Why? Because it's benefit for NCSoft.

Sure, they will ban someone here, and there, and make major bans with every expansion. (Never bot, week before, and after new big patch - L2 experience)

Let's say that new player comes to play Aion. He starts and finds out that he needs some kinah to buy this blue bow, so he does from farmers. He continues to play, and after hitting 30 he thinks that it would be nice to have this and that, and crafting is timesink so he won't bother, so he buys kinah again. But he stays in aion, and he likes that he can give up a beer to buy kinah - he stays, he gives $ to NCSoft and farmers. Farmers have $ to pay NCSoft monthly fees, and they have alot of bots. NCSoft bans them one for a while but not often because that would scare them. And there are botters like us, botting to sell acc or to lvl up their toon, either way, again it's benefit for NCSoft. If you bot your own char, you probably are going to play after you reach certain lvl, so you will continue to pay NCSoft. If you will sell acc, someone will buy it, and again he will pay NCSoft.

It's a play. Everyone has own role. And it benefit all. Why NCSoft would like to change that?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/06/2009, 11:48   #7

Well said sentis
Old 11/06/2009, 11:49   #8

elite*gold: 360
they all suck atm...time
Old 11/06/2009, 13:05   #9

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by D00MR4ZR View Post
they all suck atm...time
No not all, AionSZ is one of the best bot programs i saw ever created, it's even better then Glider on WoW, there is only one bot that is better... but yeah, for free bots you are right, AionKTZ is good but it's too unsecure and it will not be free for always...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2009, 13:22   #10

AionSZ lacks few options but it's good. I'm using it now. Don't know about Ninja, and I wont try it due to price. Aionbuddy was nice, but not as nice as AionSZ so spend that 3$ more and you will be happy. I tryed out MMOGuider for few hours (had 7 days free) but it doesnt do what I want it to do. I tryed out NoFap but no comment on that, I'm not saying that it's bad, just try it yourself.

If you just need that 20-30 lvl. If you want, it's just a proposition. I can lvl your glad using AionSZ for 2-3$ :P or for free, depends on what I'm going to do with my bots because I have one AionSZ timecard not in use, sold acc recently and I still don't have new one.
Old 11/06/2009, 18:59   #11

Received Thanks: 2,010
Nofap doesn't even come close to AionSZ, aionsz is much much more advanced, nofap is just a macro pressing but while sz 'thinks' i really like the pathing system from sz. But I preffer aionninja since they are the only ones that are future proof, since they already work on the GG enabled Kaion