Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 17:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

This needs to be posted about aionlevelbot.com. Spread the word.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This needs to be posted about aionlevelbot.com. Spread the word.

I spent the last two hours restoring my website/forums, due to yet another pathetic attempt by them to try to "take me out". Theey hacked in my forums, deleted my users/threads, stole the the emails then put a a sole link on my forum, pointing to botsmall.

They did everything they could to try to point a finger at botsmall; however what they did is took that stolen email address and send out a mass email to my users:

Subject: Best Aion Bot Released
To:
Date: Saturday, October 31, 2009, 10:47 PM

The best aion bot has now been released, get it before the price is increased.

hxxp:// aionlevelbot .com

As you can see, they not only put that link to botsmall in my forum, but they use bsmall.net as a "cover email".

Beware guys, these guys are scammers, hackers, and shady mother *******. DO NOT buy from them. Spread the word.

Old   #2

Meh was wondering what happend to the forum >.> botcards seem to be a heavy buisness these days.
Good to see you back up again. Probably the best forum / botcardsite for Aion SZ out there.

just my 2 kinah

Old   #3

when will the site be back up?
And yeah, other sites have it for $2 cheaper, big woop. That little $2 is worth paying for premium forum access & support at BestAionBot tbh.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BilboBagginZ View Post
when will the site be back up?
And yeah, other sites have it for $2 cheaper, big woop. That little $2 is worth paying for premium forum access & support at BestAionBot tbh.
Site should be back up bilbo, if your not able to get in to it let me know. Your forum name might have been deleted, i had to restore a backup from 2 days prior; so if you are getting a incorrect pw, just make a new account and PM me for access.

Old   #5

Check PM inbox, on this forum. ^^
Old   #6

Very lame move by this site :>

Stay strong bestaionbot.
Old   #7

Totally sucks, but just shows that you have to be carefull where you spend you money.

Would you feel safe giving a site that is happy to do something like this your Card details?

I have purchased my SZ Card from **************** and I have to say it's well worth the extra couple of dollars for the sense of security and for the helfull stuff they have on the forums. Lots of tutorials on how to set the bot up and places to grind ect.......

Do not trust aionlevelbot with your details.
Old   #8

Quote:
Totally sucks, but just shows that you have to be carefull where you spend you money.

Would you feel safe giving a site that is happy to do something like this your Card details?

I have purchased my SZ Card from **************** and I have to say it's well worth the extra couple of dollars for the sense of security and for the helfull stuff they have on the forums. Lots of tutorials on how to set the bot up and places to grind ect.......

Do not trust aionlevelbot with your details.
Awesome how my site with a .com is blocked out on the forum.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewUser2.0 View Post
Lol, didn't realise that

Well, going to bestaionbot dut *** would help......
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewUser2.0 View Post
maybe because you're trying to advertise your site on here for free? allowing you to continue doing that would be unfair to paid advertising sites like randyrun.com who actually support the site.

I'm really surprised AionBuddy's link hasn't been blocked tbh. kalamadeq spams his link every single chance he gets. right along with forum user "/b/" ( im willing to bet he offered /b/ a free bot card to spam advertise for the site ) lol

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread