Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Buddy Question

Discussion on Aion Buddy Question within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Buddy Question

Hey, is it normal to get a virus message(TR/Crypt.ZPACK.Gen2) with antivir, while I unpack AionBuddy?
Old 10/31/2009, 14:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yes, its because AionBuddy is crypted to prevent Codestealing.
Just go to your AntiVir Configuration, turn on Expert Mode and then add exceptions for your Aionbuddy directory.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion (NA) Question.
04/17/2010 - Aion - 2 Replies
I always try to log in NA Servers with High Exp, or whatever. But always It says "Wrong Country". But WHY THE HELL I can play on Infinite Aion? Hope I get answers and Helps. Mfg, theHeadHunter
Question about Aion-Key
01/17/2010 - Aion - 9 Replies
Hey guys i got one Aion Key i didnt buy it i tradet it. The guy bought the Key for 21€ or something like that. So i asked him he said that i dont get banned but can anyone tell me if the chance is high to get banned? Sorry for my bad english :rolleyes:
Aion Buddy Bot 0.2 Saved with PW :(
11/11/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 29 Replies
Well that is the AionBuddyBot0.2 beta. The only :rtfm: thing is that i forgot the pw^^ but i think the pw is combined from to words "lol" and "bot". Maybe someone has a program that he/she can run to look for the pw. what i can also say about the pw is that everything is in small letters :) So now i want to share it and maybe u can say me also the pw^^ Also das ist der AionBuddyBot0.2 beta version. Das einzigste blöde ding ist das ich das passwort vergessen hab. Aber ich kann mich noch an...
************** true buddy true BOT for aion
10/09/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
My friend has Aionbuddy Aion Bot • Index page its the korean bot EVERYONE is talking about but No ONE has but he does its 15 usd a month its expensive yes but watch the short video he made I use this thing and WOWOWOW. Aionbuddy Aion Bot • Index page and you can msn him and email him to buy it =)