Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Stat Mod

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stat Mod

I remember back in the day with EverQuest you were able to open up WinHack and if you knew where the variables were you would be able to change stats on your char, items, spells etc. Has anyone tried this with Aion yet? If so, what have you used?

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybojingles View Post
I remember back in the day with EverQuest you were able to open up WinHack and if you knew where the variables were you would be able to change stats on your char, items, spells etc. Has anyone tried this with Aion yet? If so, what have you used?
those variables are serverside checked. meaning they can't be editted clientside same with x, y, z (teleporting)...

sorry man good idea.