Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 18:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Ninja review

Discussion on Aion Ninja review within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Ninja review

Ok, I know I said I'd do this once I got a char into the 20's and such but I thought it'd be pretty accurate doing one now for hunting (havent done crafting/aether gathering yet)

Ordering (10/10)
Pretty simple, just buy it and its shipped out. I went with the standard shipping and got it 2 days later. Double packed in shipping too.

Setting up (3/10 or 9/10)
Had a slight problem since the plug-in part wasnt like a normal USB and was a bit hard to get in, but it worked.
Now, heres the main problem I have with the bot. It doesn't work in background mode. I've currently got it running in vmware but with some problems.
1) The characters/mobs do not appear.
2) The mouse is ultra-sensitive and fucked up. I cant use the mouse for panning anymore since it always looks straight up or straight down.
The two above can be avoided if you only bot on your main or dont plan to run 2 clients on the same computer.

This can be avoided by going with another bot (I tried ktz for an hour and it worked in background).

So, for me to play my legit while botting I need to run vmware and a second aion client... Killer on my comp.
When I'm sleeping I just change it to my main system.

Hunting (3/10)
I've noticed many issues with this.
1) It doesnt always go for the nearest mob. I can run across my entire hunt area and it wont go for a single one
2) It doesnt always loot the mob even when my inventory has space
3) It doesn't use healing/rest properly. For example, if you set it to heal when your 99% or less on HP after a fight using odella and during the first fight a second mob aggros; once the first is dead it will try to heal, then go onto the next mob and after that mob it wont heal. So you'll likely go to the next mob with 50% or less HP.
4) If you die, the ressurect after X seconds doesnt work.
5) If you die, it will still try to return to hunt spot but without a path so you'll just run into a wall until you come and turn off your "IM A BOT!" message above your head...
6) Occasionally it targets an aggro (if you have aggro first on), runs to it and then retargets to a second aggro, goes to that and then goes to a 3rd mob and attacks.... and you're now trying to kill 3 mobs on you at once...

The good?
1) It kills mobs mostly fine
2) It has a sound alert when you die
3) You dont have to grind

Inventory management (1/10)
Ninja has the option to discard items if you dont need them which you define in a seperate tab. Nifty feature since low level full items aint worth too much... But I decided I'd just have it toss my useless manastones. Set all of them up except crit, attack and defense. It wiped my entire inventory. Thank god it didn't delete my equipped things.

Current consensus: Waste of money. May try SZ in the future.
I'll be doing a review on crafting and gathering (ground and aether) later.

If anyone wants to know specifics about something, do let me know. However I'm not going to try to use ninja on a ranger due to the problems already encountered.
Old 10/30/2009, 10:51   #2

elite*gold: 214
thanks for this review,
sure try another bot szbot works perfect
Old 10/30/2009, 12:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by /b/ View Post
Yeah, you can get a 24 Hour Trialkey for SZBot from **************
Yes, I've been able to figure that out from all 361 posts of yours posting the same ****.
Old 10/30/2009, 12:25   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sess View Post
Yes, I've been able to figure that out from all 361 posts of yours posting the same ****.
Not really
Old 10/30/2009, 20:44   #5

It is so unfair review.

Hello, my name is chris and I'd like to put my comment on your recent review on AION NINJA.

It seems like your review is very much slanted, not totally objective and not based on full knowledge of NINJA.

You claimed that our HUNTING feature has many issues with it.
It is totally not true.
1) It doesnt always go for the nearest mob. I can run across my entire hunt area and it wont go for a single one
--> this is because you tell NINJA to hunt aggressive mob first. NINJA switch back and forth to see if targets is aggressive or passive. Then hit the aggressive one first.
--> The looting rate is 100% if you kill the mob. unless, if you get hit by another mob while you loot. then you missed the first mob loot.
3) It doesn't use healing/rest properly. For example, if you set it to heal when your 99% or less on HP after a fight using odella and during the first fight a second mob aggros; once the first is dead it will try to heal, then go onto the next mob and after that mob it wont heal. So you'll likely go to the next mob with 50% or less HP.
--> That's because your Odella powder heal is in cool time. NINJA always check his HP and see what user set to do.
If you tell NINJA to sit down, then your character will sit down, max HP.
If I were u, I would tell NINJA to do following:
a) if HP is less than 40% during the fight (emeregency situation), then take HP potion.
b) if HP is less than 60% during the fight (need some HP attention), then cast some sort of HP related skill
c) After hunt, if HP is less than 90% (meaning almost everytime) take odella treatment.
d) After hunt, if HP is less than 50% (you don't want to go for the mob with low HP) then sit down and heal until 90% HP
NINJA do this perfectly without any exception.

4) If you die the ressurrect after x seconds doesn't work.
--> No it works. you may be forgot to check the box left to it.
5) If you die, it will still try to return to hunt spot but without a path so you'll just run into a wall until you come and turn off your "IM A BOT!" message above your head...
---> yes, if you do not save the return path, NINJA design to run to the very first hunting spot. What exactly do you expect to do without saving return path to your hunting field? Magically find a way back to your hunting field without saving your own?
6) Occasionally it targets an aggro (if you have aggro first on), runs to it and then retargets to a second aggro, goes to that and then goes to a 3rd mob and attacks.... and you're now trying to kill 3 mobs on you at once...
What is your os system? I have never seen this problem before. Mine is doing 24/7 botting past 3 weeks. Never ever seen situation like this. either your setting wrong or you use vista 64bit. Vista 64 bit users may experience some issue. Official standing for VISTA 64 bit is NOT WORKING. If you use XP 32 bit, win7 no problem!!!!

Ninja has the option to discard items if you dont need them which you define in a seperate tab. Nifty feature since low level full items aint worth too much... But I decided I'd just have it toss my useless manastones. Set all of them up except crit, attack and defense. It wiped my entire inventory. Thank god it didn't delete my equipped things.
--> Mine works perfectly. If you look at the forum we don't see any bugs like this.

It is very very strange that all the said things only happened to you.

Go ahead. Check the website if anybody states the things that you just said.

We are 100%, totally x 100 cool to be reviewed.

Negative comments are very much welcomed.! (it motivate us)

However, before you write such a review or judge the product,
1) Find out if your OS system is fully compatible with NINJA
2) Find out if you set the NINJA correctly.
(If you think NINJA is not working properly, see if other people got the same problem, Above mentioned problems are never seen or reported. Do you think admistrator somehow manage its forum board? (by all means delete) no!!! we don't erase any negative post unless totally nonsensed, when we do that, we leave our note & why)

Also, Forgot to mention:
There are many bots available out there other than NINJA.
They got cool features too, like 50% more attk speed, 40% more dmgs, see hide outs. fly unlimitedly while you gather aether. Inventory mangement system will let you sell your item to vendors. Prerecorded path to your hunting field, entire aion world map included.. etc

Please go ahead and purchase that.

AION NINJA's policy is simple.
We don't hack aion client.
We don't steal any of data packets (btw aion client - server. your computer - aion client)
We don't access any data field that users are not allowed to.
We only use the data that is available to any aion users in Aion world.
And you know what this means.!
(and this is why out of 100 bots in china, our market share is bigger and bigger in chinese market)

If I were you, I would put downside as (since I am also dedicated aion player, myself)
a) resolution has to be 1024 * 764. I know.. this is gay.
b) NINJA requires certain AION options to be on, and some of important key setting can't be changed
c) no background mode. It would be cool to browse the internet while you bot.

If you have any questions or comments, let us know.
Old 10/30/2009, 21:28   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris kk View Post
-Snip-
It would be nice if your company would upload videos of your ninja bot demonstrating all of the listed features.

Right now so many people are to hesitant to make the purchase due to lack of demos and or poor reviews.(like the one above lol)
Old 10/30/2009, 22:14   #7

:)

I don't know if this make sense..
But, basically, we don't want to be too popularized.
(at the same time we don't want to be too neglected, though )

I can tell you this. no bots are undetectable.

If someone says otherwise, then it is 100% lie.

NINJA gives you much lower chance of getting caught by N* over others. That's true.

However it doesn't mean you would not get caught using it.

Because NINJA users create a pattern.
If you become popular, then N* will analyze the pattern and match to every users acct.
No need to mention that is really hassle for them and at the same time really time consuming.

If I were in their shoe, I would just send out false data packet and see if anybody respond to it. (humans don't. Ninjas don't. but bots do)
or do the memory scan by gg, then report.

N* actually pulled it off this hassle job about 4 month ago in korea. After many of botters switched to NINJA.

A large portion of our users got banned when it happened.

We don't want to see that happening again.
(videos, another way for them to analyze the pattern)

For the same reason,
We are expensive bot - right.
But (surprisingly) we are considering increase the price at this moment.
Old 10/30/2009, 22:27   #8

by the way, relatively speaking, hacking bots are really easier to make one.
and could obtain much more features.

That's just different kind of bot IMHO.
If you don't mind about risk issues, you should go for other bots, not NINJA.

We are very much satisfied with what we archieved so far. and I believe our users, too.
Old 10/30/2009, 22:28   #9

Quote:
--> this is because you tell NINJA to hunt aggressive mob first. NINJA switch back and forth to see if targets is aggressive or passive. Then hit the aggressive one first.
Which is funny because I turned that option off.

Quote:
--> The looting rate is 100% if you kill the mob. unless, if you get hit by another mob while you loot. then you missed the first mob loot.
Which you just confirmed my issue.

Quote:
--> That's because your Odella powder heal is in cool time. NINJA always check his HP and see what user set to do.
If you tell NINJA to sit down, then your character will sit down, max HP.
If I were u, I would tell NINJA to do following:
a) if HP is less than 40% during the fight (emeregency situation), then take HP potion.
b) if HP is less than 60% during the fight (need some HP attention), then cast some sort of HP related skill
c) After hunt, if HP is less than 90% (meaning almost everytime) take odella treatment.
d) After hunt, if HP is less than 50% (you don't want to go for the mob with low HP) then sit down and heal until 90% HP
NINJA do this perfectly without any exception.
Odella isn't in cooldown because when I was watching it and it started running with 50% HP I had to hit the skill myself. Now I just have it set to:
After kill use odella if under 99% hp
During kill if under 40% HP use potion
After kill if under 99% hp use sit until 100%

Quote:
4) If you die the ressurrect after x seconds doesn't work.
--> No it works. you may be forgot to check the box left to it.
I've checked everything.

Quote:
---> yes, if you do not save the return path, NINJA design to run to the very first hunting spot. What exactly do you expect to do without saving return path to your hunting field? Magically find a way back to your hunting field without saving your own?
No, I expect it to be like "oh shit, I dont have a path back... Well, so I dont run into a wall for the next 9 hours, lets just turn off"

Quote:
What is your os system? I have never seen this problem before. Mine is doing 24/7 botting past 3 weeks. Never ever seen situation like this. either your setting wrong or you use vista 64bit. Vista 64 bit users may experience some issue. Official standing for VISTA 64 bit is NOT WORKING. If you use XP 32 bit, win7 no problem!!!!
Windows XP SP3 32bit

Quote:
--> Mine works perfectly. If you look at the forum we don't see any bugs like this.
It still happened to me, thus why its in my review.

Quote:
It is very very strange that all the said things only happened to you.

Go ahead. Check the website if anybody states the things that you just said.

We are 100%, totally x 100 cool to be reviewed.

Negative comments are very much welcomed.! (it motivate us)
Good to hear

Quote:
However, before you write such a review or judge the product,
1) Find out if your OS system is fully compatible with NINJA
2) Find out if you set the NINJA correctly.
(If you think NINJA is not working properly, see if other people got the same problem, Above mentioned problems are never seen or reported. Do you think admistrator somehow manage its forum board? (by all means delete) no!!! we don't erase any negative post unless totally nonsensed, when we do that, we leave our note & why)
1) It is according to you botting 24/7
2) It was set accordingly (example res) because I set the options up to test every possibility.

Quote:
Also, Forgot to mention:
There are many bots available out there other than NINJA.
They got cool features too, like 50% more attk speed, 40% more dmgs, see hide outs. fly unlimitedly while you gather aether. Inventory mangement system will let you sell your item to vendors. Prerecorded path to your hunting field, entire aion world map included.. etc

Please go ahead and purchase that.

AION NINJA's policy is simple.
We don't hack aion client.
We don't steal any of data packets (btw aion client - server. your computer - aion client)
We don't access any data field that users are not allowed to.
We only use the data that is available to any aion users in Aion world.
And you know what this means.!
(and this is why out of 100 bots in china, our market share is bigger and bigger in chinese market)
When I purchased I knew it didn't have any of the insta-ban features that others have like SZ and I knew it was a pixel bot. Don't want to seem like I'm complaining of that, because im not.

Quote:
If I were you, I would put downside as (since I am also dedicated aion player, myself)
a) resolution has to be 1024 * 764. I know.. this is gay.
b) NINJA requires certain AION options to be on, and some of important key setting can't be changed
c) no background mode. It would be cool to browse the internet while you bot.
a) Not quite a problem for me, I try running it in VMware and even if not my monitor auto-adjusts when I quit Aion
b) Same as above since the char is for 100% botting
c) Main gripe. I'd be able to look past all the other problems if I could simple get a background mode without needing to virtualize an OS and run aion in that...
Old 10/30/2009, 23:46   #10

very funny guy here.

Based on what you saying:
1. NINJA runs entire hunt area without selecting single mob,
2. doesn't loot the mob time to time.
3. no heal up even if you tell NINJA to sit down on specific HP
4. running to the wall if you don't record the path (btw it does have that feature, if u tell ninja to shut down when ur character is immobile for certain time period. Also, if ninja automatically shut down if user did not record his record path, what happen to the user who doesn't need to record his path b/c his hunting field is right next to obelisk? wouldn't they complain that NINJA shuts down without no reason?)
5. change target randomly, select mobs to mobs, ended up getting agros every where, eventually dies.
6. And wipe out your entire inventory if you choose to manage the inventory.

Wow. sounds like a superb bot.
And you didn't find it strange that ppl just be quiet with these kinds of serious problem and leave no complains about it? also, don't even bother to write email to the support?

ok whatever. dude.
you don't like it. Then you don't like it.
Return it.
we offer 30 day money back guranteed anyway.
Full refund will be issued back to your account.
Old 10/31/2009, 01:05   #11

Quote:
1. NINJA runs entire hunt area without selecting single mob,
Goes across entire hunt area and then selects furthest mob in that radius.

Quote:
2. doesn't loot the mob time to time.
Yup. You even said that yourself.

Quote:
3. no heal up even if you tell NINJA to sit down on specific HP
No, I have to set it to rest even if odella will heal me to full.
I have to set it to rest because odella isnt always used when im below 99% and I have it set to heal below 99% and its not on cooldown

Quote:
4. running to the wall if you don't record the path (btw it does have that feature, if u tell ninja to shut down when ur character is immobile for certain time period. Also, if ninja automatically shut down if user did not record his record path, what happen to the user who doesn't need to record his path b/c his hunting field is right next to obelisk? wouldn't they complain that NINJA shuts down without no reason?)
Possibly, but if you're implementing new features I don't see how this would be a legitimate problem.

Quote:
5. change target randomly, select mobs to mobs, ended up getting agros every where, eventually dies.
Yup. May get around to recording it.

Quote:
Wow. sounds like a superb bot.
And you didn't find it strange that ppl just be quiet with these kinds of serious problem and leave no complains about it? also, don't even bother to write email to the support?
I work for multiple companies. I don't always have time to do everything. I plan to later.

Quote:
Return it.
we offer 30 day money back guranteed anyway.
Full refund will be issued back to your account.
Still need to test the gathering and crafting part, which is the main reason why I bought the bot.
Old 10/31/2009, 06:49   #12

LOL

Quote:
I work for multiple companies. I don't always have time to do everything. I plan to later
lol. :d
So you did found it strange, but did not send an email to support since you are very busy man.
but decide to write a review w/o knowing that product is working properly or not?
(if you got a time to reply my post, I would just email to the ninja support)

Anyway,
Good luck with your *jobs*.
Old 10/31/2009, 07:35   #13

Quote:
lol. :d
So you did found it strange, but did not send an email to support since you are very busy man.
but decide to write a review w/o knowing that product is working properly or not?
(if you got a time to reply my post, I would just email to the ninja support)

Anyway,
Good luck with your *jobs*.
Because, i'll get a reply with
"Can you screenshot it"

Can't screenshot **** at work.
Old 10/31/2009, 11:45   #14

:)

lol.
I thought you are very busy man, and planned to email NINJA support later on.

But now you are saying you sent an email to support and get a reply that asking screenshotl??
which I've never recieved the email about the problems that you mentioned in your review, because that's not ture.

Anyway,
I can't believe I am actually writing replies to worthless liar like yourself.

I was angry because your review is based on total BS.

But I now realize that I really don't have to.
Sometimes we see a person like youself, living on a bs life, enjoy harming other people's hard work, spread out rumors things like that.

It's just sad. but what can i do?

Whatever, That's it for me. Enjoy aion~
Old 10/31/2009, 13:47   #15

Quote:
lol.
I thought you are very busy man, and planned to email NINJA support later on.

But now you are saying you sent an email to support and get a reply that asking screenshotl??
which I've never recieved the email about the problems that you mentioned in your review, because that's not ture.
If you read my post and understood it, you'd realize that's not what I said.

Quote:
Because, i'll get a reply with
"Can you screenshot it"

Can't screenshot **** at work.
In simple English:
I haven't emailed support yet because I'll be asked to screenshot it.
I cant screenshot it while working.
No email was sent.