Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion Ninja review

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
So this bot does not auto buy for crafting?
This is allI want it for.

If not, does anyone have a bot that will craft and buy Materail ?

Old   #32

It autobuys for crafting, autocrafts and auto-levels up your crafting except for the 399-400 one.

So far I've done 1-220 on crafting on 2 crafts and will be doing a 3rd soon.

Old   #33

Crafting bot works awesome, only wish you could have it select all four of the available work orders. Plan to play around with teh gathering and fighting bots this weekend and will definitely post my review of those.
Old   #34

nice i will be a buyer soon

Old   #35

OK, so since I had yesterday off I decided to play around with the hunting program. very nice, I'm not too big a fan of the random location as to me, it appeared very bot like, however I set up the multiple waypoint hunting, ran a nice long path, and it was almost impossible to tell when i was botting, the sitting down to heal thing might point to some, but i do that anyways. I also had it farm adamantium if no mobs were near (need to imporve this feature). as of 1.16 gathering is limited to one resource while hunting, if you want more you have to set up teh gather bot, and its hunting features are a bit limited in comparison. next up is teh gathering/aether bot.

review so far:
hunting bot 8/10 - could improve on gathering, targetting, and movements of "random" hunting. the cyclical setting REALLY makes you look like a bot.

crafting bot - 7/10 - as of 1.16 it will only select one of the four available work orders. Sadly if you have enough mats to craft 3 work orders but need 12, the bot will craft the 3, try to turn it, find that it cant, abandons the work order, and starts over. waste of kinah on crafting mats, and a waste of time.
Old   #36

I've been using the aionNINJA bot for about 3 weeks. It works very well and up to my expectations.

Setup:
Generally easy. Had a few issues getting the initial program to install (had to install as admin). Furthermore, avg and kaspersky will false flag it. The actual bot setup is not difficult compared to MG but the more fine tuning you do, the better it works.

Hunting:
The bot kills things very fluidly. As long as you set the right skill order (your know-how), it can take down things relatively easily. It does run into problems with LOS + elevations. For other LOS, it will just strafe+jump to get in sight.

The single extraction is probably the weakest part of the bot. Moreover, from my experience the bot cannot recognize extraction points. It will randomly use a target command (usually after killing a mob) and then extract.

The waypoint system is quite good. Personally I prefer the MG record method where you can see which waypoints you have set. The bot does use the record method to death path back though which works very well.

The bot does have the option to ignore non-combat creeps (lv1-3) which is significant in looking less like a bot.

I have kept the bot running for 12 hours in a circuit with no problems.

The inventory management needs some work. I have set it to destroy certain manastones but it has always wiped out all the manastones (white and green alike).

Crafting:
Probably the best part of the bot. Works flawlessly imo. Went from 190-320 (still going now) without any issues. I could not get the learn/sell recipes option to work though.

Pathing:
Paths quite nicely but you need to set waypoints to avoid getting stuck. The bot will strafe/jump if it is running into something but that doesn't always work.

I could not get the bridge points to work well. Have tried to set a bridge point inbetween a fence, but the bot ignores it and tries to jump over.

Still pretty happy with it.

I would recommend it to anyone. What turned me off about SZ the most was the monthly fees.

Also, keep up the good work Chris.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #37

Does it work with teh new update?
So far it sounds like it does everything I want and more...that is a good thing.
Old   #38

Yes it works great with 1.5.1.4
AionNinja is an Corean bot and corea is in advance

But Aether gathering (with poison) doesn't works yet
Old   #39

Smile Hey, guys! Check out this bot!

Everybody knows Aion is a grindfest. Do you want to earn 100,000 kinahs per hour? It's not a dream if you choose

Automouse2 Aion Gamebot and you wont have to waste your 10+hrs/day in front of your monitor repeating the same basic

movements when you can have fun playing other games while the bot does all the hard working for you.
For more information visit automouse2.com
Email me