Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 11:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Aion Bot - Development

Discussion on New Aion Bot - Development within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Aion Bot - Development

I've been developing a new bot this past week and I'm hoping to have something for you all to test soon. Before I do, however, I want to put as many features in it as I can.

Coded in Autoit3

1) What is a good way to determine if I gain agro from another mob while fighting a mob or resting? What method of detection is used.

2) Gathering: What method of detecting gathering nodes is commonly used?

3) Crafting: What method is used for doing work orders?

The bot is currently able to do skill chains, find targets, attack, rest etc etc. I use memory reading instead of pixel detection but will use pixel detection for things if needed.

I appreciate the help guys. I have searched much of this forum and have some source code from other bots but its troublesome trying to decode them with their lack of code comments