Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

MMO Guider - BUYERS BEWARE

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MMO Guider - BUYERS BEWARE

Apparently this works for SOME people. Those of you that it doesn't work for.. start looking into AionSZ or something else that's worth the money. Don't expect any support. You'll just be told to wait and be patient. DON'T COMPLAIN! Tim, one of the mods on the site, must have a vaginal bleed. He will ban you for mentioning any other bot or complaining about theirs. $25 bucks out the window. Unfortunately for them, they have no idea who they just ****** off. We'll see who comes out on top. =) Again.. beware of this bot... really not worth the hassle. AionSZ is a good bot, Macro Goblin is a good Macro.. CleverCrafter is a decent enough crafting macro (although not perfect, but free) Good luck!

Old   #2

AIONSZ all the way, everyone should know that by now.

Old   #3

Fuko is
Old   #4

Bullshit...

That is TOTAL BS...

The above post is completely and totally untrue.

I had recently had an issue with my bot, I spoke to one of the developers on msn - we discussed the issue, he then logged onto my PC (using teamview) and attempted to fix the problem. Its still didn't work so he went away and recoded part of the latest release so it would run perfectly on my system. Total time he spent on me was approx 3.5 hours.

Now please tell me what other bot supplier has that level of support????

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuko1337 View Post
AIONSZ all the way, everyone should know that by now.

www. best aion bot .com
WoW! I Think i can trust a site that get blocked by the site if i write it without spaces.

WoW! Ich kann bestimmt einer Seite vertrauen die geblockt wird wenn ich sie ohne Leerzeichen schreib.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdesousa View Post
That is TOTAL BS...

The above post is completely and totally untrue.

I had recently had an issue with my bot, I spoke to one of the developers on msn - we discussed the issue, he then logged onto my PC (using teamview) and attempted to fix the problem. Its still didn't work so he went away and recoded part of the latest release so it would run perfectly on my system. Total time he spent on me was approx 3.5 hours.

Now please tell me what other bot supplier has that level of support????
It's untrue? I'm sorry... were you on my end dealing with these morons concerning all of this? Were you promised a refund and not get it? Were you told they had something they did not? I don't recall you being here... so STFU and move on