Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 06:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Kill Trading Partner, Yustiel

Discussion on Looking for Kill Trading Partner, Yustiel within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Kill Trading Partner, Yustiel

Checked the rules, and as far as I can tell there's nothing against posting this, but sorry if I missed something! Anyway, I don't wanna give too much information, but I'm a rank 3 Elyos on Yustiel (Worth a lot of AP!) looking for a kill trading partner. To elaborate on what kill trading is, basically an Asmodian and an Elyos meet up and kill each other in the abyss constantly, and since you gain more AP per kill than per death, you can get several thousand AP per hour. PM me or post for information including rank please!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Elyos (Yustiel) kinah
04/09/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
plx pm me price per M i prefer face-to-face trading so no kinah selling website plx thx
WTT/WTS Elyos 41 cleric on Yustiel
03/04/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hi I have a lvl 41 Elyos cleric and 30 something chanter on Yustiel I would like to trade for either another aion account with a ranger, or preferably an account to a different game, I'm open to any game. I would also be willing to sell the account. post here or pm me if interested or if you have any questions thanks.
WTB Elyos char on Yustiel
12/03/2009 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
My account got banned for botting and I still want to play just don't want to go through the pain of lvling. I would like to buy and elyos char on aion US server Yustiel. I am looking for a char 35+, 40 to 50 is preferred. I am interested in any class but sorc and spiritmaster. please email me at [email protected] and let me know what you have thanks
Yustiel (not the first aion pserver) - AE early look
09/12/2009 - Aion Private Server - 33 Replies
Hello everybody. Seeing that race of private aion servers, all based on aion-emu soft, I've decided that would be nice to give people an early view of aion-emu incomming features. So here it is a yustiel server It's a server that can be said that is in "early alpha/development stage". Here we basicly put all the features that we are working on in aion-emu, long before they are published publicly. So what you can expect. At this moment we are working on skills, items, attack system...
[share] Munroe's Second Autoquest (the one with 1hit kill when with a partner!)
04/14/2008 - GunZ - 17 Replies
What it has! no mob knock back meds and world items heal 150 hp & ap, ammo heals up to 6 clips! It has 1-hit kill It had quest god mode no abuse filter can use edited quest maps (turned out u could with the last one) can quest on your own if u dont have the Super Quester (rusty dagger) equiped! a dagger with 9999 damage and 9999 range when questing with a partner with the same system =O (amazing)