Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 11:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any bot programs work for Rangers in Aion?

Discussion on Any bot programs work for Rangers in Aion? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any bot programs work for Rangers in Aion?

Please advise.
Old 10/27/2009, 15:03   #2

The bot that I'm developing on is actually using a ranger for the test case. I don't have an estimated release date but Its in its 3rd version of development and is planned to be the final.

I am having problems, however, with memory reading of pointers. If anyone could help me with that I could have an Alpha version of the app available for testing.

Here is my problem:

If I know a memory address is a pointer it is simple enough to get the address of the value, but the offsets and pointer arithmetic that people have posted here is confusing.

You should only have to do the following to get a value of a pointer.

$ADDR = $baseADDR + $offsetLevel
$out = memRead($PID, $ADDR)
; $out now contains the address of the value we are looking for
$val = memRead($PID, $out)

And now $val contains the "Level"

Could anyone post an example of their target level code? Thanks.
Old 10/27/2009, 21:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buirgan View Post
Please advise.
Aion SZ works pretty good with Ranger.

I had a buddy of mine go from 1-41 in 5 days played; he showed me a quick vid of him at 40 taking out level 46 mobs. It doesn't do a whole hell of a lot of kiting, but you set up your sequence right + have decent gear you'll be fine.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Letting all sins/rangers know
06/26/2010 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Stop asking for exploit on US Shaiya, it was patched when EP 5.1 was implemented with the new skills, i'm still trying to find a way around it, but the way it used to be doesn't work anymore. cheers :)
Why dont hacking programs work for me?
12/13/2009 - 12Sky2 - 5 Replies
So, when i try to download any type of hacking program, like the one here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/12sky2-hacks-bots -cheats-exploits/295129-release-twelvesky-2-multih ack.html it downloads and then it goes to http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad88/risenchan ce/TS2MULTIHACK.jpg Then http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad88/risenchan ce/ISSUE.jpg
Best FREE bot for rangers ?
11/14/2009 - Aion - 5 Replies
Any Rangers users here ? Can recommend ?
Can't click the programs listed in Start>All Programs
09/02/2009 - Technical Support - 2 Replies
Hi guys, i have a problem with my PC, sorry I can't understand german language so i'll write my concern in english. Ok, here's my problem, After I have run Online games (e.g. Rohan, Luna), I can't click anymore the listed applications/programs in All Programs menu (Start>All Programs). However if I didn't start any of those Online games, I don't encounter that kind of problems. Any solutions for this kind of problem? I have already tried, reformatting my PC, but still the problem...
Mighty Moshin Emo Rangers ;D
01/04/2008 - Off Topic - 18 Replies
Jo die geilste Power Rangers verarsche der welt ;D Die Mighty Moshin Emo Rangers. ( So wie ich mitgekriegt haben laufen die auf MTV ) Myspace Profil: MySpace.com - The Mighty Moshin Emo Rangers - UK - Emo / Screamo - www.myspace.com/emorangers Hier die volle Folge 1: MySpaceTV-Videos: emo rangers von ]