Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 22:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

KTZ bot gettng worse and worse?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
KTZ bot gettng worse and worse?

Hey ppl.
I have used ktz for months now and have noticed the last cpl of versions are so unstable/resource sapping.

My Computer can run 2 bots no problem. have done it before with other bots. But if i do ANYTHING other than bot aion on my pc with ktz, aion bin crashes in a matter of minutes.. I also leave it on whle im at work only to come home most nights with it having crashed an hour after i left. Is my pc just struggling or do others get these crashes 2.

Its come to the point where it crashes if i even start a youtube vid. Its not a lag issue because i downloaded media i intended on watching so i could bot in the background.. but .. sure enough.. the bot puts so much strain on my pc that 10 mins into ufc104 i get that fantastic aion error..
The first few versions of ktz worked fine.. full background mode.. but these recent ones seem to be very unstable.

Just wanted to see if im alone with these issues?

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc54 View Post
Hey ppl.
I have used ktz for months now and have noticed the last cpl of versions are so unstable/resource sapping.

My Computer can run 2 bots no problem. have done it before with other bots. But if i do ANYTHING other than bot aion on my pc with ktz, aion bin crashes in a matter of minutes.. I also leave it on whle im at work only to come home most nights with it having crashed an hour after i left. Is my pc just struggling or do others get these crashes 2.

Its come to the point where it crashes if i even start a youtube vid. Its not a lag issue because i downloaded media i intended on watching so i could bot in the background.. but .. sure enough.. the bot puts so much strain on my pc that 10 mins into ufc104 i get that fantastic aion error..
The first few versions of ktz worked fine.. full background mode.. but these recent ones seem to be very unstable.

Just wanted to see if im alone with these issues?
I've had the occasional issue, but once I fixed some unstable memory setup, I got everything kosher. Try reinstalling .net, DirectX 9 (august runtimes, not the web updater).

Every version has run stably for me.