Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 14:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reading HP/MP/etc...

Discussion on Reading HP/MP/etc... within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Reading HP/MP/etc...

Hey All,

I'm sort of new to this memory offset, but I've currently got the BaseAddress of Game.dll and am looking for advice or direction in getting the target HP and stuff. I've seen the offset thread on these forums, I'm just unsure how to actually do the offset in C#.

Any direction would be appreciated
Old 10/27/2009, 20:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
Anyone got an idea? I'm an avid C#/UI developer around WPF. I'd like to work on a nice and easy UI to use when setting up/managing your bot. Just need a little jump start on the offsets and the algorithm to get them in code
Old 10/27/2009, 23:23   #3

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
#moved to aion main

Similar Threads Similar Threads
upon reading....
07/01/2009 - Grand Chase - 23 Replies
upon reading this forum. i noticed that majority is blaming the cheater for being patch well guys i want you to under stand that game guard will always be updated every two or three weeks...
Reading HP
12/27/2008 - CO2 Programming - 7 Replies
NOTE* Addresses change at almost every update on the Conquer.exe, These addresses might not work on the new patch. This code is written for 5068 patch. I know some people have had trouble reading HP from Conquers memory so, here's a little "tutorial" how to save the real hp value to a static location. I'm not going much to depth how I found the places I'm using in this tutorial. First of all, you need a OllyDBG. (Well that's what this tutorial is written for) Next thing we do is, open...
tnx 4 reading dis
07/15/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
the past versions(1.05 and 1.06) is not working on my pc as well as this new version(1.07). the control panel do not pop up when my char has logged in on to the game. i did turned my firewall off and my deepfreeze. i also checked files as well and updated GG before starting CR i tried to download it on a shop and it worked 100%! can someone explain me this? i'm using windows xp @badburn tol tga bacoor ako sa camella springville here's my YM: