Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 16:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

What is the best Bot in Aion ?

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 150
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 107
Received Thanks: 23
What is the best Bot in Aion ?

Hi i search a good bot but i dont know what is a good bot and what is **** ^^
can you give me some tips !!



Rezar is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 201
Received Thanks: 29
MMO Guider is pretty good and reliable, it also has a trial so you can test it out.


Pwnzor!!! is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 150
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 107
Received Thanks: 23
yeah i test the bot!! but i have problems to make my own macros !!! he walks to the points but my char dosent attack ^^

the standart macros works fine but everybody use the standart ^^
Rezar is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 2
AionSZ bot is by far the best, PM me and i can point you in the right direction for keys (English version of the bot also for EUROPE or NA).


fuko1337 is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,750
Received Thanks: 2,006
AionSZ owns indeed, you can simply buy it from botsmall.com
Nezekan is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 2
No offence but botsmall sucks.

I can hook you up with the bot and acess to forums with over 600users.
fuko1337 is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 214
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 176
Received Thanks: 13
aionbuddy is my favortie bot,all features revive,item sell,gather farm and more....i love it
gegenalles is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
MMOGuider

I've tried several different bots and the one I most prefer is MMOGuider. It is simple to set-up, is very safe and doesn't pop flags like the packet sending bots (you know who you are :-))

They've also launched a Crafting bot which is totally automated. I got the 7 day trial and bought it within a few hours.

And i don't work for MMOGuider..
wdesousa is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdesousa View Post
I've tried several different bots and the one I most prefer is MMOGuider. It is simple to set-up, is very safe and doesn't pop flags like the packet sending bots (you know who you are :-))

They've also launched a Crafting bot which is totally automated. I got the 7 day trial and bought it within a few hours.

And i don't work for MMOGuider..
I take it you've never tried aion sz...
NewUser2.0 is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 10
AIONBUDDY.. its based on SZ bot which kicks ***.
chrisone is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewUser2.0 View Post
I take it you've never tried aion sz...
I take 90% of the people of this topic is trying to sell its own Bot.

My personal, opnion... I use SZ, and love it. Aionbuddy really looks like SZ, but im worried about Buddy being detected easier then SZ. Buddy is a new software and is being matured.

I think that what SZ developer did to everybody that bought a Key to play on the NA server was dirty, disrespectful, amateur, childish. They dosen't deserve our money. We should never buy SZ again. If I have another good option, i would use it.

Unfortunately IMO SZ is the best Bot around. So i'm gonna have to stick with it for another month.

Anyway, you should search the forums, EVERY week there is someone asking this same question.
ricsiq is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricsiq View Post
I take 90% of the people of this topic is trying to sell its own Bot.

My personal, opnion... I use SZ, and love it. Aionbuddy really looks like SZ, but im worried about Buddy being detected easier then SZ. Buddy is a new software and is being matured.

I think that what SZ developer did to everybody that bought a Key to play on the NA server was dirty, disrespectful, amateur, childish. They dosen't deserve our money. We should never buy SZ again. If I have another good option, i would use it.

Unfortunately IMO SZ is the best Bot around. So i'm gonna have to stick with it for another month.

Anyway, you should search the forums, EVERY week there is someone asking this same question.
I agree it's ****** that it was a **** move on their part. Fortunately for you guys you dont have to eat the cost...they literally (even buying in huge bulks) jacked up the price 5 bucks higher per bot, which my customers will never see; i'm eating it on the back end.
NewUser2.0 is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
SZ by far.
poodoo is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewUser2.0 View Post
I agree it's ****** that it was a **** move on their part. Fortunately for you guys you dont have to eat the cost...they literally (even buying in huge bulks) jacked up the price 5 bucks higher per bot, which my customers will never see; i'm eating it on the back end.
HAHAHAHA, on that note I will be going to bed
HeroXx is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 133
Received Thanks: 11
$18 for sz is pretty ******..... Aionbuddy is decent for the fact that its only $15 a month, which i think should be lower. NoFap is ok $20 lifetime charge


boblhead is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.