Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

What is the best Bot in Aion ?

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitterdog View Post
This man speaks the truth. Aionbuddy people are on msn 24/7 the bot is still in development but it works great. Many features dont work yet [ie.. crafting aether gathering]. id like to see the cost down to about $10 a month untill more features are activated but even @ $15 is a bargain
Botsmall support sucks period; thats why you get Aion sz from me. We get the bot to work on 99% of peoples computers, minus the small minority of win 7 64 bit peeps (and even some of them get it to run). We have a forum with over 700 members and growing currently, Usually problems are fixed within minutes; not to mention we do remote assistance if you hit any major issues.

Old   #32

I would love to buy Buddy and never give a dollar to SZ again, like i said before they play dirty and dosen't respect its customers. I mean the SZ developers, not a few resellers that were victim like us.

Of course i didn't liked EH-games lieing to me all the time saying it that my Key not working on the English client was a bug and blah blah ( of course I didn't believed ) that was very disrespectful too.

But, im already using NA SZ ( chinese version :/ ) and don't plan to change for the time being.

There are soo many problems around SZ developers...

First they blocked Chinese Keys from using the English Version without warning.

Then the chinese version with the English Tabs didn't authenticate anymore for a few days, we had to figure for ourselves how to make it work again mixing the 2 clients and resulting in a client 100% chinese.

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricsiq View Post
I would love to buy Buddy and never give a dollar to SZ again, like i said before they play dirty and dosen't respect its customers. I mean the SZ developers, not a few resellers that were victim like us.

Of course i didn't liked EH-games lieing to me all the time saying it that my Key not working on the English client was a bug and blah blah ( of course I didn't believed ) that was very disrespectful too.

But, im already using NA SZ ( chinese version :/ ) and don't plan to change for the time being.

There are soo many problems around SZ developers...

First they blocked Chinese Keys from using the English Version without warning.

Then the chinese version with the English Tabs didn't authenticate anymore for a few days, we had to figure for ourselves how to make it work again mixing the 2 clients and resulting in a client 100% chinese.
I couldn't agree more; it was bs.

They realized they could make more selling a pure english version, so they went ahead and did that.