Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 10:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion profile cfg file location

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Aion profile cfg file location

Hi!

Does anyone know where the Aion player cfg file is stored.
I'm using Aionninja bot and it needs everything on default and 1024x768px.
But i want to keep my current settings. So is it possible to just backup my chars profile and then set everything to default and after botting just swap the cfgs/profiles?

So if yes, where are the profiles located?

Thanks

Old   #2

Usually it's at C:\AIONNINJA\BIN

The profile you set & save is for the config of each tab on the bot menu only it has nothing to do with in-game option/graphic/sound/etc.

I just switch to my own default which is 1920 x 1200 when I want to play, it doesn't take more than 2 sec. Unless you have other special setting on UI, show helm, hide friendly npc name, that still wouldn't take long to change though. =)

Old   #3

Hmm thx for the reply but i'm unshure if u got what i mean.

I play at 1920 x 1200, UI scale at 90%, all my skills on the quickbar the way i want em to be.

Then, when "the bot plays", it needs to be set at 1024 x 768, everything on default and skills need to be changed too so the bot can access em. (pickup/gather, skills i don't have in the quickbar)

So easiest would be to just swap each time .cfgs/profiles

But heh no idea where they are located. ther's even some AION.cfg in my documents folder, seems to be encrypted tho.
Old   #4

Received Thanks: 2,005
it isn't that hard to change it every time xD, but i have no idea where it saves it, i'll take a look after dinner

Old   #5

First of all, I put the wrong folder on my last post. lol I was typing on my laptop while the bot is running on the other pc. For Win XP, it's supposed to be at:

c:\Documents and Settings\yourusernamehere\My Documents\NINJA

I'm not sure why you couldn't have enough slot to put pickup & chat/attack for the bot to work on quickbar since we have plenty slots left. So I'm kinda wonder if you know that you can have 3 rolls of quickbar on screen while you are botting I still have many slots left ( 12x3 = 36 ).

In that folder I mention above anyname.cfg here is the config files you set for each mule & area you set for each bot. For example:

muleA_altgard_lv10.cfg >>> ( your bot tab setting )
muleA_altgard_lv10_path_to_camp.dat >>> ( your waypoint from soul healer to camp )
muleA_altgard_lv10_battle.dat >>> ( your waypoint & bridge to kill mobs )

I'm pretty sure the encrypted file in that folder is used for aionninja bot menu setting only if that's what you are trying to change or swap.
Old   #6

seiya22 at level 38 i have no free space in either of my 4 Quickbars -_-
I use macros for all the skills but like to have visual notices of CDs and so on.

Also, i'm talking about the AION player cfg, not the AIONNINJA