Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to prevent the glich with SZ + Spells ?

Discussion on How to prevent the glich with SZ + Spells ? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to prevent the glich with SZ + Spells ?

Hi.

Im leveling my sorcerer again , and that glich of him casting spells 2 times really bugs me, anyone that knows a little about SZ knows that you are botting.

Even to those that never bots they know that the bot have hickups with spells.

The same glich happens when fighters try to use Herb Treatment, usually the skills launchs 2 times.

Do anyone knows how to prevent that ? Its impossible to try to look human if you have hiccups every time you cast a spell.

Its ridiculous, to those that dosent know what im talking about, just create a Sorcerer e try to Bot with it.
Old 10/25/2009, 09:38   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricsiq View Post
Hi.

Im leveling my sorcerer again , and that glich of him casting spells 2 times really bugs me, anyone that knows a little about SZ knows that you are botting.

Even to those that never bots they know that the bot have hickups with spells.

The same glich happens when fighters try to use Herb Treatment, usually the skills launchs 2 times.

Do anyone knows how to prevent that ? Its impossible to try to look human if you have hiccups every time you cast a spell.

Its ridiculous, to those that dosent know what im talking about, just create a Sorcerer e try to Bot with it.

what u mean ? i use spiritmaster not sure what you mean.

I HATE the bug with HP potions though, if you put it at 50% and use an hp potion, and then get damaged below 50% while Potion is on cooldown you will keep trying to cast the spell half way and keep restarting it till you either die or heal again. worse fking bug ever.

only other thing than that is my guy making a shitload of noise whenever he casts a spell like as if he casted it twice because he repeats himself like 3 times before the spell goes off. ( the noise of him casting the spell )
Old 10/25/2009, 13:10   #3
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,536
#moved
Old 10/25/2009, 13:47   #4

About the bug that i was mentioning, you could check some gladiators botting around the map, when they try to heal themselves they cast Herb Treatment 2 times.

This bug that you mention is terrible too, we keep trying to reuse the HP or MP potion that is not available due to reuse time and keep canceling spells and eventually dieing.

SZ doesn't check for spells and potions reuse and keep just spamming then.
Old 10/25/2009, 16:13   #5

Leveling a sorcerer with SZ is sooo bugged that sometimes my sorcerer runs to make a physical hit on the mob.

If you let that function called "Intelligent" to chose your skills, you will do things like sleep the mob in the middle of the battle or use "Blind Leap" as the first skill.
Old 10/25/2009, 19:47   #6

Quote:
Leveling a sorcerer with SZ is sooo bugged that sometimes my sorcerer runs to make a physical hit on the mob.

If you let that function called "Intelligent" to chose your skills, you will do things like sleep the mob in the middle of the battle or use "Blind Leap" as the first skill.
Ricsiq, using the bot myself for multiple classes and countless levels, i've noticed a few hiccups, but nothing super bad; you still having issues?
Old 10/25/2009, 22:25   #7

Every spell is casted twice, the second cancels the first.

Worst of all, anyone on your side can hear you recasting skills.

I tried to manually reproduce the effect just in case someone accused me of botting, but i was unable to do that , the only way of canceling was using some potion or walking.
Old 10/26/2009, 01:06   #8

Quote:
Every spell is casted twice, the second cancels the first.

Worst of all, anyone on your side can hear you recasting skills.

I tried to manually reproduce the effect just in case someone accused me of botting, but i was unable to do that , the only way of canceling was using some potion or walking.
checked my logs, this happens 24/7 on my character now i know what your talking about.

i always thought its unfixable because its memory/packet based bot or w/e you know how it loots in 0.5 seconds? well im guessing it casts skills extremely fast so that happens and is unpreventable.. idk

i think its also based on your ping/internet connection it doesn't seem to happen to me when everything is quick. so that is probably why almost all the bots recast because it doesn't happen that often for me. -edit nvm **** still happens -_-
Old 10/26/2009, 01:32   #9

The Hyper Speed looting bugs me too, but we could say thats due to our 100 latency. but how to explain te "ReCast" almost every skill.

Talking about fast looting,I hate the Hyper Gathering too, its terrible to gather soo fast. Once a girl asked me on Team Speak how could a guy gather soo fast.

It would be great to have SZ level gathering for us, but as he gathers sooo fast, i wouldn't recommend for a safe botting.
Old 10/26/2009, 02:33   #10

Quote:
The Hyper Speed looting bugs me too, but we could say thats due to our 100 latency. but how to explain te "ReCast" almost every skill.

Talking about fast looting,I hate the Hyper Gathering too, its terrible to gather soo fast. Once a girl asked me on Team Speak how could a guy gather soo fast.

It would be great to have SZ level gathering for us, but as he gathers sooo fast, i wouldn't recommend for a safe botting.
should be using pixel or macro bot if you want to be safe, these bots are basically to do **** quickly/get job done. >_< lol
Old 10/26/2009, 13:48   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxknivesxx View Post
checked my logs, this happens 24/7 on my character now i know what your talking about.

i always thought its unfixable because its memory/packet based bot or w/e you know how it loots in 0.5 seconds? well im guessing it casts skills extremely fast so that happens and is unpreventable.. idk

i think its also based on your ping/internet connection it doesn't seem to happen to me when everything is quick. so that is probably why almost all the bots recast because it doesn't happen that often for me. -edit nvm **** still happens -_-

I'm giong to have to second that it's probably due to higher latency/ping. I had a day or so in there where i was having a super ****** connection for whatever reason and had a few spells that would do the same.

Any chance of you using a tunneling program? Or maybe even try that "fix" for vista?
Old 10/26/2009, 15:39   #12

Usually my latency is around 400.