Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 13:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

windows 7 64 bit video of aionbuddy working

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamadeq View Post
"Good news guys I have found a devloper that can make me my Own bot in english"

yes after looking very hard I had found 2 people very well connected to the bot commuity.
the bot is my own hence it says ************** on it its branded to me. For example your computer monitor is made most likely by the same factory in CHINA and then branded with samsung pview viewsonic ect. If you find the need to try and bring me down this is fine I am used to it I get DDOS attack for 3 weeks now none stop over and over nothing can bring me down sir words are only words I take them with a grain of salt but now I set the record stright.

What lies and what misinformation what are you talking about? Would you like me to have the person in charge of distribution contact you rhino so that you can be well informed? I am the reseller for this bot how do you think I got it branded with my name ???

1. Show me where I have lied to anyone.

2. We ARE in constant contact with the devlopers we can tell you what is coming next but I am not going to tell you because you dont deserve it.

3. You have posted a screen shot of a launcher that is 4 or 5 months old we are in 1.024 now guy.

4. We provide 24 hour customer support to our customers none else can do this. If I was such a lier why would I provide 24 hour customer support?

ps so the devlopers are chinese that is no secret I have told people that asked infact I tell everyone I am in china to. I have no need to justify myself here I just dont like it when people try to make me look bad when I am really not we do try to work hard to make the customer happy.
"I know that there are many Resellers of SZBot that just change the Name, but AionBuddy isnt one of this." <--from your very own support staff member. lies or misinformation? lol

1) you told everyone you had your own coders making you a new bot because you were sick of resellers like botsmall. It's just another translated bot from china like all the other ones people resell. It would of came out whether or not you talked with them.

you're just a reseller(not the owner like you led everyone to believe)

2) they have there own website dedicated to selling the eu/usa bot so wtf would I care if i get info from some "middle man" reseller when I can go to the source? I have the dev on my msn as well. lol

3) and? would you like me to post there new one that I was using yesterday? will that make you excited?

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
^1.0.2.4 don't cream yourself kal. rofl

4) I contacted you numerous times without getting a response. Some guy had to spam an entire thread just to get you to respond. LOL I think I will stick to dealing with the bot source instead of you.

5) numbers are cool

6) I like numbers.

I'll be posting a tutorial later today for everyone to download the bot from the source and get their free 24 hour trial too. stay tuned guys

Old   #17

Yes thank *** please post it that can save me some time not having to hand out keys maybe you can provide free support for them to =)

Then you can use your chinese bank account to buy the keys for people at 15 usd if you have one.

good luck getting support in english this is why ************** was created and you dont have the Developers msn trust me you have the msn of the guy that does sales that hardly speaks english.

I would like to thank you for making people understand the truth that I am simply the best and will dominate the market we are going to look to get into other games. What ever your beef is you took it to the wrong person because no matter what you say I can reverse into a good thing =)

ps cold in hungary yet?

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamadeq View Post
Yes thank *** please post it that can save me some time not having to hand out keys maybe you can provide free support for them to =)

Then you can use your chinese bank account to buy the keys for people at 15 usd if you have one.

good luck getting support in english this is why ************** was created and you dont have the Developers msn trust me you have the msn of the guy that does sales that hardly speaks english.

I would like to thank you for making people understand the truth that I am simply the best and will dominate the market we are going to look to get into other games. What ever your beef is you took it to the wrong person because no matter what you say I can reverse into a good thing =)

ps cold in hungary yet?
do you honestly think I want to go into the bot card selling business? rofl I just wanted to show how much of a liar you are to potential customers. It was oh so easy too.

have fun reselling bot cards for the real source. I wish you the best.
Old   #19

Burnt.