Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Botsmall

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
why do people pay for bots?

Old   #17

I have a really weird situation. My NA Aion SZ bot is working fine, but I can't get my other NA Aion SZ bot to work.. lol

Old   #18

That is weird keke. I havnt been able to connect for 2 days myself ~ NA v110
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfc1 View Post
well I upragded to v11.1

guess what, still cant connect.

if you can connect, well you are the only freeking person in the whole of EU
nice attitude there(!)

I am botting for the last 12 hours.

maybe next time i won't try to help.

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnc View Post
nice attitude there(!)

I am botting for the last 12 hours.

maybe next time i won't try to help.
Maybe you could explain a little further how you got it to work?
I tried both versions, english one asks for bot key from botsmall and chinese version asks for update even tho its fully updated.
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanana View Post
Maybe you could explain a little further how you got it to work?
I tried both versions, english one asks for bot key from botsmall and chinese version asks for update even tho its fully updated.
Copy 3 files to installation folder and overwrite old ones, then hit SZupdate wait for it to finish and you should get Start button afterwards. Worked fine for me, using it for EU.
Old   #22

Ok, more detailed explanation.

Everytime new update shows up for the sz, bot server blocks the connection for the old versions. It is a both security measure and i guess a way of saying that a new version is out.

So, you need to download the latest version. But after the 1.08 setup, new updates aren't full setups, just the updated couple of files that must be extracted into your previous working bot folder.

Lots of resellers haven't updated their websites for the new version yet , but there was a new version released(1.11) last night.

If you were already using sz bot, just extract the files in 1.11 patch into your bot folder and overwrite. If you are a new user, download 1.08, extract to a folder and than download 1.11 and extract the content into 1.08 folder and overwrite.

It may sound like i am repeating myself, just wanted it to be detailed as it can get.

again, you can download it before botsmall is back.
Old   #23

Now i get a new error "Please purchase bot card from www.playsz.com".

I used the EU_AionSZ_en_v108_Full bot, auto updated it then copy pasted the extra files in the folder.

Any ideas?
Old   #24

Contact your reseller.
Old   #25

gnc dont work

gnc hi i have made what you told and nothink.
I think they Szbot will never work again they have take our money and disapear hehe.......
Old   #26

I really am sorry its not working for you, i would try but maybe if i close and rerun the bot it won't work for me either, don't wanna risk it :/
Old   #27

lol guys, i wasnt working for me all day till i read about the update, instead of even touching files, i just went to update bot, and it updated, then i click verify and it worked perfectly. i disconnected and tried again and it said didnt work really quick but i tryed one more time and works perfectly fine, i been on and off over 20 times already, the bot is 100% fine. just update bot, maybe reinstall it or something. might of messed up the files if you did it manually? idk.

botmall isn't scamming anyone... it's been down most the day but it's been fine for past 3 hours..
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxknivesxx View Post
lol guys, i wasnt working for me all day till i read about the update, instead of even touching files, i just went to update bot, and it updated, then i click verify and it worked perfectly. i disconnected and tried again and it said didnt work really quick but i tryed one more time and works perfectly fine, i been on and off over 20 times already, the bot is 100% fine. just update bot, maybe reinstall it or something. might of messed up the files if you did it manually? idk.

botmall isn't scamming anyone... it's been down most the day but it's been fine for past 3 hours..
I didn't buy from botsmall.
When i bought my key they were not even selling keys on their site.
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanana View Post
I didn't buy from botsmall.
When i bought my key they were not even selling keys on their site.
As I said before... contact your reseller, they will be able to tell you what is wrong with your key. I had a NA key before Botsmall became the "official" seller, and I went to my reseller, wg920, and they changed it so I can use the NA bot again.
Old   #30

Quote:
ok I think it if offical AionSZ is dead.

Servers down, botsmall refusing to talk to people.

I have reversed my paypal payment I suggest you do the same.
Quote:
just a warning for anyone that was thinking of buying from bottersinc.

AionSZ does NOT work right now, the auth servers have been down for 2 days.

so anywhere is is selling timecards right now are scamming you.
mfc1 do us all a favor, if you do not know what you are talking about don't spread rumors. You filed a dispute, James resolved your issue and you closed your dispute, all in a matter of minutes! Your connection issue was user error because you did not update and verify the login.

BotsMall never refused to talk to anyone they were under a DOS attack so they were focusing on getting the servers protected from the DOS Attack. I know I got 2 hours sleep in three days because of it. If you like many others were sending emails look at the address, if it says NOREPLY@ whatever dot com it means do not reply or you will get no reply! All receipts come from this address. Also if they get DOS attack and all the servers are shut off how can they recieve email? DUH they can't

Since BotsMall sent out the Email about buying from BottersInc (us) it was totally legit and no one was scamming anyone. We are in-law family members of James from BotsMall and he help us get set up to help the customers since was not under attack.

AionSZ is a chinese owned software. BotsMall does not own or program this software. The programmers we talked into making the US and EU versions by BotsMall so we all could enjoy their bot software. They wanted to keep it Chinese Only.

If you have any questions talk to botsmall directly on MSN

Just don't spread wild rumors you know nothing about please it only makes you look really bad when the truth comes out.

Thanks
Nuqui