Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 23:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Patch 1.5.0.10

Discussion on Aion Patch 1.5.0.10 within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Patch 1.5.0.10

I need the download-link. My NCSoft Launcher doesnt work. Any link to download it? If this thread alrdy exists than at least, leave me the link before closing the thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion 1.5.1 patch
10/08/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 3 Replies
Based on the table shown in the notes, quest experience is being increased; to the tune of almost 500% on average (if our calculations are correct). The craziest example is a level 44 quest going from 13,300 to 703,820 experience (53 times as much). Extracting aether now has a chance to debuff you with "Aether Venom." This debuff reduces your chance to successfully extract a gatherable down to 0. Players can remove this effect with a "Word of Purification" ability. Each character has this...
Aion 1.5.1 Patch
10/08/2009 - Gaming News - DE - 2 Replies
Basierend auf der Tabelle, welche im Anhang steht, wird die Quest-Erfahrung hochgesetzt; dabei wird der durchschnittliche Wert auf 500% erhöht (sofern unsere Rechner korrekt sind). Das verrückteste Beispiel ist ein Level 44 Quest, welches von 13,300XP auf 703,820 hochgestuft wird (53x so viel!). Extrahieren von Äther hat jetzt eine Chance, den Spieler mit "Äther Gift" zu debuffen. Jener Debuff reduziert die Chance, erfolgreich etwas sammelbares zu extrahieren, herunter auf 0. Spieler können...