Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 01:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botting spots?

Discussion on Botting spots? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Botting spots?

I know people don't really like revealing their botting spots but I have hit a wall at 36 where I just can't seem to get the bot to grind happily, every spot I find either has multi pulls or the bot just isn't good enough to kill the **** things.

Anyone know a decent grind spot for 36?
Old 10/16/2009, 15:58   #2

Man that sucks Heroxx, 36-40 was my fastest and most profitable means of leveling so far via botting. Too bad i'm not going to help you since you've been such a **** to me. GOOD LUCK BRO!
Old 10/16/2009, 16:01   #3

Wanna know too (34 Ranger Elyos) where i can grind good with my bot!
Old 10/16/2009, 16:08   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewUser2.0 View Post
Man that sucks Heroxx, 36-40 was my fastest and most profitable means of leveling so far via botting. Too bad i'm not going to help you since you've been such a **** to me. GOOD LUCK BRO!
Cheers, I didn't say it wasn't my most profitable at 6.7 mil gained I would say it has been a good run.

If you don't have anything worthwhile to say then **** off back to your little overpriced monopoly. Or have they patched English back in after that little 'mistake' ? No they haven't and even the 'fake official' reseller is undercutting your prices.

Thanks for the insight into your leveling curve though.
Old 10/16/2009, 17:46   #5

would ne greate if some1 tell nice loc for 34 asmo ranger ;]
Old 10/16/2009, 23:43   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewUser2.0 View Post
Can you help me? I am just starting, is there some sort of guide? I dont even know which program I should use... I have a level 25-27 (cant remember atm, and still patching) Spiritmaster on Elyos -- Is there a bot that does that class/race well?
Old 07/24/2011, 15:15   #7

thx