Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

mmoguider wont start

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just like the title says it wont start .exe But it do show up in work procces and then it dissapears in 2 secs or so.

i have downloaded latest version, and i dont have any firewall runing or something similiar. Im runing windows xp 32 bit service pack 3.

but we got a computer downstairs And that is running the similiar to my speccs and i can open it and it works like a charm.

Please help me (Dont know if i posted this in the right section)

Edit : happens with nofap too when i try to open it on my own computer it gives me a error but downstairs it will work

Edit : edit : Reinstalled windows then aion then i download both the bot tested them both nothing happend again and nofap just give me the same error again.

Old   #2

It's the new patch

Old   #3

Bump i edited my post with some more info