Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 21:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Noob question bout Chain-makros in Aion

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Noob question bout Chain-makros in Aion

Hi there

i was messing around with Aion and my G15 today

i have a macro in Aion that attacks and Kills my target
i have another macro in Aion that reggs me and my pet

i then setup a G-Button on my G15 to press Tabulator (target next enemy)activate Macro1 (pressing 1) waiting 30secs then activate macro2 (pressing2) wait 30secs again

when i am ingame and press the G-button it all works fine, i kill the monster and after that i regg

now heres my problem: when i put the G-Button on Autoloop it all messes up and not even the first procedure gets run through
ingame it activates the second macro (the one that lets me rest) and then says "you stopped using a macro" "you cant use a macro yet"

i really dont know what is the problem...i mean if i dont loop the macro it runs through, if i loop it, it aborts in the middle(ingame it does, the G15makro continues...)
i put up the delays to wait over a minute before activating the macro2 ingame...didnt work either...same problem

anyone got an idea?

PS: i know you are more specialized in professional botting, but i figured i wanne try around a bit myself and see how far i can go...seems like I cant go very far at all

PPS: it definately has to be a G15-problem...
when i take the G-button-makro and copy it into the makro-window multiple times (instead of looping it) it works fine, and it kills 1mob for everytime i copied the makrotext into the makro-window.... *wierd*