Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 20:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crafting bot?

Discussion on Crafting bot? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crafting bot?

Has anyone made one of these yet?
Old 10/16/2009, 17:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
Haven't seen one yet but I can't wait for someone to release one

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Crafting Bot
02/24/2013 - Aion - 133 Replies
Cause the other thread is only in german i want to ask if there's a bot which can improve my crafting skill by doing Workorder Quests or something. At the moment its very boring and a waste of time cause i have to level. Sadly, the SZBot cant do it.
Crafting...
10/26/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
Has anyone been able to make a crafting macro of some form? im sure it cant be TOO hard but having no programming experience i really dont know lol. if anyone has a macro or bot which does do crafting please let me know. mmoguider apparently had crafting macro in it now, but i dont want to fork out £25 just for that when i already have and am happy with aionsz. plus i couldnt get trial of mmoguider to work on mine lol.
Crafting
09/14/2006 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hello how i can craft in the new L2Walker 10.7.2 i try all at auto make but he dont wanna start i even cant open my recipe book.
afk Crafting [ENG]
11/29/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
;This code needs to be run with the AUTOIT V3 'run script' program ; ; User needs to update these values accordingly ; $eq = "EverQuest II (Nov 22 2004 16:37:19) USER OPTIMIZED: SOEBuild=1526T" $mX = 1038&#59; Mouse X coordinate for the Begin/Repeat button $mY = 626&#59; Mouse Y coordinate for the Begin/Repeat button $stacks = 100&#59; Number of complete products you have the ingredients for
Crafting [ENG]
11/22/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
When you start off crafting in EQ2 it can be very confusing. I made the mistake of not doing any crafting while on the IoR, but the game still makes you a lvl 3 crafter by the time you get the your home city if you do crafting or not. Once you are on the mainland in each starting zone there is a cellar door that leads to the basic crafting zone. Here there is almost everything you will need to get started crafting. Hhowever before you get overzealous and try to start crafting right away I...