Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Infinite Aion under attack??

Closed Thread

Old   #1231

elite*gold: 0
I was going to ask why the server was down again, BUUUUT i read the Novinhas post, after looking through all the pages of wired stuff (lol) and i get why is down, althought she doesn't know...
So, we have to be patient again... which is no problem, i think.
We've learn something with this experience...

And Novinha.... I don't like aliens (?) lmao ^^

Old   #1232

its just that login server thats down nothing else im sure when Erb finds out it will be a 2 second fix rofl!!!!

Old   #1233

sure. they're intelligent people, if they can fixed a DDoS it's totally SURE that they will fix it again lol xD
Old   #1234

UPDATE:

Not the best of news unfortunately but here goes:

TheGooginator: were still getting small DDoS's which makes our host turn off our connection until we call to get it back online
Novinha: so any plans for the server aside from wait for the attacks to stop?
TheGooginator: we are going to give the current server one more chance and if problems still occur we are going to move to a different host.

Sooo basically, wait some more :3.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And just a little reminder....

Please stop spamming and asking questions everyone.
I WILL POST ANY NEWS AS SOON AS AS I GET IT. UNTIL THEN, DO NOT POST ANY QUESTIONS OR SPAM HERE!!!!

If you have a question and cannot stand to live without an answer, please PM ME and I will do my best to answer you.

We are guests here are elite pvpers, and they have been kind enough to not delete this ridiculous thread that is turning into nothing more than a waste of space. You've all been told to stop spamming, yet it continues. STOP.

To give you guys some incentive to keep things clean and orderly, if ANYONE posts here asking about any of the following things, you will have your IP permanently banned and any account used from that IP deleted from the IA data base D: (yeah!):

- The status of the server or website.
- When something will be updated.
- Why something isn't working.
- I'm getting "this" Error.
- Where can I make an account?!?!!
- Please give me an account .

Stay on topic, send any questions you have to me through PM, SEARCH the thread before posting anything (there is a "Search this thread" function). Please have some patience :3, this is nothing more than a game, no need to get so worked up and annoying over it.

to reiterate:

DON'T SPAM, READ BEFORE DOING ANYTHING, PM ME QUESTIONS, HAVE SOME PATIENCE!!!

Thaaanks ^.^

Thanks
6 Users
Old   #1235

hmm ok, u know how long this "one more chance" will be?
Old   #1236

I do not, no. Though I can't imagine it will take very long for the "one more chance" to expire. For example, when the connection is brought up again, and if the attacks continue, and the host closes the connection again.. on to another host.
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #1237

ok, i hope the attacks will stop, i dont wanna w8 for the other host...

thanks for the infos!
Old   #1238

averybody who have luancher pls send 2 me or upload and pose link in here
bcc i don't have luancher

thanks a lot of
Old   #1239

Hm.. :/ I hope it will be not so long again that the Server will be offline... Last was over 2 Days? Just because of that stupid DDoS Attack.... it sucks. Infinity Aion rocks. (Y)

Btw. - Mal was Deutsches noch hinzufügen ^-^ Wie lange wirds eig. dann noch dauern?
Old   #1240

Ok, we're going to wait again. u.u
Be possitive people, this will have an end ^^
Old   #1241

why do u want the launcher its down bro! and if you look back a few pages there are about 3 links for the launcher! just wait and let the gm's get it sorted im sure they will get it back online when they can.... and if they cant im sure they will let us know!!!
Old   #1242

Few DDos attack? Wow, those people I swear. I wish they'd just give up geez. I'll wait for the sake of Infinite Aion-- it is the best private server--you guys do a good job of developing it. (:

@SnakeTuga :

Oh-- well I just assume it was directed to me since you quoted me and it was put along with the whole paragraph.
Yeah, I guess those people are just sad/mad that once the server is up -- it is down yet again. I'm sorta fuzzed too since I was looking forward to it since it is Friday but I'll be patient.
Old   #1243

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Novinha_ View Post
I do not, no. Though I can't imagine it will take very long for the "one more chance" to expire. For example, when the connection is brought up again, and if the attacks continue, and the host closes the connection again.. on to another host.
If you move to another host, will the attacks continue?

Btw your blue eyes trip me the fck out when I'm high <33'em
Old   #1244

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMK View Post
So you are the guy DDoSing the site/game ?
That in no way means he's the DDoser so don't be pointing fingers at random people you don't even know that's just ******* rude.
Old   #1245

LoL. People Dont listen well to novinha when she says stop. I Think we should just switch to a different server in my opinion. But make sure you check everything to make sure there is nothing tracking you. Ive been ddosed on my warez site and they had a bug in my files that kept attacking even after I move. Hope this will help some. The ddosers can go suck it. Infinite Aion's not going anywhere.

Closed Thread