Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 23:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Infinite Aion under attack??

Closed Thread

Old   #1216

elite*gold: 0
:)

**** have one mensagen

You Cannot Connect Autorized server

sorry for my inglish

Old   #1217

If you have anything to say - again:

Updates and news are also available there.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #1218

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Novinha_ View Post
Please stop spamming and asking questions everyone. I made a post only a couple hours ago about updates and when they will come. Now it's buried away under nearly 30 pages, all asking:

"When server up?"
"Why can I not Has connecT?"
"Why error now plz help"
"Give acc to me nawo!"

I WILL POST ANY NEWS AS SOON AS I TALK TO ERB. UNTIL THEN, DO NOT POST ANY QUESTIONS OR SPAM HERE!!!!

If you have a question and cannot stand to live without an answer, please PM ME and I will do my best o answer you.

We are guests here are elite pvpers, and they have been kind enough to not delete this ridiculous thread that is turning into nothing more than a waste of space. You've all been told to stop spamming, yet it continues. STOP.

To give you guys some incentive to keep things clean and orderly, if ANYONE posts here asking about any of the following things, you will have your IP permanently banned and any account used from that IP deleted from the IA data base D: (yeah!):

- The status of the server or website.
- When something will be updated.
- Why something isn't working.
- I'm getting "this" Error.
- Where can I make an account?!?!!
- Please give me an account .

Stay on topic, send any questions you have to me through PM, SEARCH the thread before posting anything (there is a "Search this thread" function). Please have some patience :3, this is nothing more than a game, no need to get so worked up and annoying over it.

to reiterate:

DON'T SPAM, READ BEFORE DOING ANYTHING, PM ME QUESTIONS, HAVE SOME PATIENCE!!!

Thaaanks ^.^

.. Omg .. You guys are Really Addicted to SPAMMING or its just that You DON'T Fuckin' Understand when someone Tells You NOT to ! .. It's REALLY NOT HARD to Do !! Just STFU , And WAIT for any Information !! .. I mean Really .. How can you not Get it ..?? 'kay So NOW Stop The Spam ! --"
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #1219

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyavii View Post
.. Omg .. You guys are Really Addicted to SPAMMING or its just that You DON'T ******' Understand when someone Tells You NOT to ! .. It's REALLY NOT HARD to Do !! Just STFU , And WAIT for any Information !! .. I mean Really .. How can you not Get it ..?? 'kay So NOW Stop The Spam ! --"
The biggest problem is that the important things stay on top for less then 10 min.
The best solution might be to delete all posts and lock the topic - then ask mods to update the post?
Coz you prolly want to keep ppl updated, so they dont loose interest?

Any1 from the DEV team that knows a mod here?

Old   #1220

hey guys i am having a *cannot connect to authorization server* error any ideas how to fix this thanks if you reply
Old   #1221

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkevinx007 View Post
hey guys i am having a *cannot connect to authorization server* error any ideas how to fix this thanks if you reply
read some of the previos posts.
Old   #1222

If you want to refer people to the temp forum use that link:

"http://tinyurl.com/yg8apgs"

Since this forum wont allow it - not sure what curseword is used in "http://taif.***************/" tho
Old   #1223

Quote:
Please stop spamming and asking questions everyone. I made a post only a couple hours ago about updates and when they will come. Now it's buried away under nearly 30 pages, all asking:

"When server up?"
"Why can I not Has connecT?"
"Why error now plz help"
"Give acc to me nawo!"

I WILL POST ANY NEWS AS SOON AS I TALK TO ERB. UNTIL THEN, DO NOT POST ANY QUESTIONS OR SPAM HERE!!!!

If you have a question and cannot stand to live without an answer, please PM ME and I will do my best o answer you.

We are guests here are elite pvpers, and they have been kind enough to not delete this ridiculous thread that is turning into nothing more than a waste of space. You've all been told to stop spamming, yet it continues. STOP.

To give you guys some incentive to keep things clean and orderly, if ANYONE posts here asking about any of the following things, you will have your IP permanently banned and any account used from that IP deleted from the IA data base D: (yeah!):

- The status of the server or website.
- When something will be updated.
- Why something isn't working.
- I'm getting "this" Error.
- Where can I make an account?!?!!
- Please give me an account .

Stay on topic, send any questions you have to me through PM, SEARCH the thread before posting anything (there is a "Search this thread" function). Please have some patience :3, this is nothing more than a game, no need to get so worked up and annoying over it.

to reiterate:

DON'T SPAM, READ BEFORE DOING ANYTHING, PM ME QUESTIONS, HAVE SOME PATIENCE!!!

Thaaanks ^.^
^
I've been collecting names btw :3.
Thanks
9 Users
Old   #1224

Quote:
^
I've been collecting names btw :3.
Did you collect me?
Old   #1225

Plz do not rip my head off when I ask, first I wanted to pm Novinha but this would be very unlikely for me aaand I donīt know how to do that ^^...I also red through about 10 pages backwards and I didnīt see the answer for my q....

I understand that the server is down, no need to punch this in my head over and over again

I saw that a update is avaliable to XXXX.10...am I supposed to update to this stage or remain at XXXX.6 ? Will there be a new .exe to download which achknowledges the update ?

Plz be so kind and tell me ...I tried to get the answer but I didnīt see it :-)
Old   #1226

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper View Post
Plz do not rip my head off when I ask, first I wanted to pm Novinha but this would be very unlikely for me aaand I donīt know how to do that ^^...I also red through about 10 pages backwards and I didnīt see the answer for my q....

I understand that the server is down, no need to punch this in my head over and over again

I saw that a update is avaliable to XXXX.10...am I supposed to update to this stage or remain at XXXX.6 ? Will there be a new .exe to download which achknowledges the update ?

Plz be so kind and tell me ...I tried to get the answer but I didnīt see it :-)

Dont Download stay on ***.6 (Untill website tells you 2 download new launcher
Old   #1227

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgottenbot View Post
Dont Download stay on ***.6 (Untill website tells you 2 download new launcher
Aw what.
I thought that we needed a new update since even though I had xxxxx.6, it didn't work. It doesn't work either way right?
Ohwell. I guess I'll wait for the update.
Just one thing though-- they are working on the new update problem right?
Just a simple innocent question, I have no intentions of spamming this thread.

Hope they help players with the xxxx.10 patch though, it'd be awesome of them.
Old   #1228

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxique View Post
Aw what.
I thought that we needed a new update since even though I had xxxxx.6, it didn't work. It doesn't work either way right?
Ohwell. I guess I'll wait for the update.
Just one thing though-- they are working on the new update problem right?
Just a simple innocent question, I have no intentions of spamming this thread.

Hope they help players with the xxxx.10 patch though, it'd be awesome of them.
When a new oficial patch come out, they (infinite crew) always update their launcher, but the website is offline, so we need to wait untill its be back on and so the forum too, then we'll be able to download the new launcher.
So please, stop spamming and keep checking the website.
Old   #1229

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeTuga View Post
When a new oficial patch come out, they (infinite crew) always update their launcher, but the website is offline, so we need to wait untill its be back on and so the forum too, then we'll be able to download the new launcher.
So please, stop spamming and keep checking the website.
The last time I recall, spamming is saying something repeatedly to the point of irritation.
And-- it was my first ever post that isn't even a one-liner.
Sorry for my 1 post "spamming"
but thankyou for the answer anyways. :/
Old   #1230

Toxique, the last line was for everybody. You only have 2 post :P
Cause they are always asking the same thing - that is spamming - and its quit anoying :\

I ve wait about 4/5 days until the server is on, and now i ll need to wait a few more, to be able to download the new launcher...

Closed Thread