Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 23:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Infinite Aion under attack??

Closed Thread

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lala123456789 View Post
i thing for ever ;(
bye bye Infinite AION
I think that the sentence :This will stop Development.
Does not mean that they will close, but they will not work on the updates till they resolved that DDos problem

Old   #107

i hope that too!

Old   #108

Quote:
i thing for ever ;(
bye bye Infinite AION
I hope not!!! Infinite Aion is the best pv server

I fear an total wipe because this :/ (i know it will be a wipe when beta start btw )

i've my char Lilithia near lvl 50
Old   #109

aw thats sad, Well dont dare blame any of the devs. They have done x100 times better work then any private server out there. Everyone have bad day, beside people keep spaming about stuff ingame made most admin go nuts..

This attack is just proof how jealous people, But ithink " dont wanna speculate" Ncsoft could be behind it, or just amature hackers.
Just question why? iligeal yea private server is but it hasent effect retail version at all.

I hope for Erbs best and rest of devs they have backupfiles witch they must have so they dont have recode everything from start. Untill then we will be around and wait still and supporting them.

/cheers from true members of infinite aion

Thanks
1 User
Old   #110

Of course they wont close...

DDos does not mean corrupted datas, it means oveflowing the server so he could not accept anymore connection, in fact, it became unplayable because the server is too busy.

BUT, they keep all their datas and all that stuff. Do you really think they would all let down and say, ok, we put 2month of efforts for nothing!

This is non-sense.

For exemple =Trainee=Jace respond, and googinator too, to say that they are trying to fix the issue.

And on the tab of infiniteaion.com its written ''temporary website''. It's not written closed or something else.

So whe have different hypothesis..

1) The DDos'er have seen that infiniteaion was the best server up there, and they DDos it to be lvl 50 with abyss gear....(hum...)

2) NCSoft found a rival...and pay someone to DDos them

3) Those DDos'er are some gays that need to accomplish a ritual from the icefortress to prouve that they can hack

4) They are just gays...

5) Last but not least, they want something from infiniteaion....that we currently dont know -_-
Old   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx Izea View Post
aw thats sad, Well dont dare blame any of the devs. They have done x100 times better work then any private server out there. Everyone have bad day, beside people keep spaming about stuff ingame made most admin go nuts..

This attack is just proof how jealous people, But ithink " dont wanna speculate" Ncsoft could be behind it, or just amature hackers.
Just question why? iligeal yea private server is but it hasent effect retail version at all.

I hope for Erbs best and rest of devs they have backupfiles witch they must have so they dont have recode everything from start. Untill then we will be around and wait still and supporting them.

/cheers from true members of infinite aion
cheers
Old   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagueah444 View Post
Of course they wont close...

DDos does not mean corrupted datas, it means oveflowing the server so he could not accept anymore connection, in fact, it became unplayable because the server is too busy.

BUT, they keep all their datas and all that stuff. Do you really think they would all let down and say, ok, we put 2month of efforts for nothing!

This is non-sense.

For exemple =Trainee=Jace respond, and googinator too, to say that they are trying to fix the issue.

And on the tab of infiniteaion.com its written ''temporary website''. It's not written closed or something else.

So whe have different hypothesis..

1) The DDos'er have seen that infiniteaion was the best server up there, and they DDos it to be lvl 50 with abyss gear....(hum...)

2) NCSoft found a rival...and pay someone to DDos them

3) Those DDos'er are some gays that need to accomplish a ritual from the icefortress to prouve that they can hack

4) They are just gays...

5) Last but not least, they want something from infiniteaion....that we currently dont know -_-
Or maybe they got jailed for something and DDos'd the server in revenge.
Old   #113

Possible suspects:

- "Jailed" People
- Other shity server's envy people
- NCSoft (i don't believe)

i hope i didn't forget anyone.
Old   #114

yea i hope not was ncsoft consider to all the other private servers of linage 2 guildwars and soone. Idon think they really care other they would have done more then that.
Old   #115

6 minutes until the restart!
aionlegend . ru
!!!

just translate this page

a way better than infinite aion (sorry but its the truth)
Old   #116

Quote:
aionlegend . ru
!!!

just translate this page

Go advertise somewhere else. <_<
Old   #117

For some reason I get the feeling this DDoS is being caused by the same person attacking all the top L2 servers asking for money.

Alot of L2 servers are being attacked by massive DDoS's by the same person asking for money otherwise the attack doesnt stop and personally I wouldn't rule about the possibility that this is being caused by the same guy as well.

Also NCSoft doesn't work that way, 1 reason being because it's illegal and if they did it they'd be in deep **** themselves as they are attacking a host and not the game server itself so lawsuits could be done as its a crime and also NCSoft so far has always from what I've known done things by legal manners.
Old   #118

Quote:
aionlegend . ru
!!!

just translate this page

haha.. no its not since server restart every 4 hours yea thats really good... plus server wont beat infinite aion.
Old   #119

Quote:
aionlegend . ru
!!!

just translate this page

LOOOOL, on the site, its written : Online 4

f....that

AionLegend WTF!
InfiniteAion FTW!
Old   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperClaw View Post
For some reason I get the feeling this DDoS is being caused by the same person attacking all the top L2 servers asking for money.

Alot of L2 servers are being attacked by massive DDoS's by the same person asking for money otherwise the attack doesnt stop and personally I wouldn't rule about the possibility that this is being caused by the same guy as well.

Also NCSoft doesn't work that way, 1 reason being because it's illegal and if they did it they'd be in deep **** themselves as they are attacking a host and not the game server itself so lawsuits could be done as its a crime and also NCSoft so far has always from what I've known done things by legal manners.
yes that what i thought to, Ncsoft dont go that far. But ofcourse they have full right close down server even thought not in this way as you said.

Yea people do everything formoney nowdays.

Closed Thread