Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Infinite Aion under attack??

Discussion on Infinite Aion under attack?? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/13/2009, 14:59   #61

elite*gold: 0
Can haz IRC server linkz Pl0x?
Old 10/13/2009, 15:01   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8xerox8 View Post
^

I need somewhere to troll around on while foramz is down. QQ
Old 10/13/2009, 15:02   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikzarika View Post
^

I need somewhere to troll around on while foramz is down. QQ
yea youīre right !
Old 10/13/2009, 15:03   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8xerox8 View Post
Type /s irc.deltaanime.net
then after it connects type
/j #infiniteaion
Old 10/13/2009, 15:06   #65

OMFG

This making me sad...

I dont know WHO makes this DdoS, but i dont get it...
They are trying to get Infinite down? No way...its the most played PvServer thatīs working fine!

Iīve tried to find an alternate one and guess what? FAIL :-D

ALL servers Iīd tried did not even reach 50% of happyness like the InfiniteAion!!
So whats the big deal about it? The attackers have no chance to win if they donīt have a great alternative...they should stop...join Infinite...and have a lot of fun on there, not like on all the other f***** up servers!

Greets from Frankfurt Germany and sorry if my english is not perfect *lolz*
Old 10/13/2009, 15:08   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocoHombre View Post
This making me sad...

I dont know WHO makes this DdoS, but i dont get it...
They are trying to get Infinite down? No way...its the most played PvServer thatīs working fine!

Iīve tried to find an alternate one and guess what? FAIL :-D

ALL servers Iīd tried did not even reach 50% of happyness like the InfiniteAion!!
So whats the big deal about it? The attackers have no chance to win if they donīt have a great alternative...they should stop...join Infinite...and have a lot of fun on there, not like on all the other f***** up servers!

Greets from Frankfurt Germany and sorry if my english is not perfect *lolz*

Can any GM confirm that it is possible to solve this problem SOON?!
Old 10/13/2009, 15:29   #67

This just goes to show you that it takes a server shut down to make ppl realize not only how good infinite aion was, but how ****** the other servers were
Old 10/13/2009, 15:29   #68

Infinite is the most updated private server at this moment - as far as the dp (datapack) is concerned.
If one looks at any other private server, he's bound to discover they're at almost 30% progress of what Infinite has already accomplished. However, Infinite itself is about 15% of the total of the needed features as far as the official server is concerned (trading,crafting formula,auctioning,mailing,mantra system other things with the base mechanism inside the java code )
The purpose of the attack , if not so trivial as a mere vendetta upon being banned for botting or anything , is to slow their project down . And that is pretty stupid also since Infinite is ahead just cause it has a potent dev team and some better info flows from official players. Just cause a ddos can last weeks, it doesn't mean that the server can't change ip. In the end it's the dev team that makes it work and that can't be ddos-ed .
You can all go and try other servers meanwhile. But remember you'll come back as soon as Infinite will be back, cause at that point , it will still be the most updated one amongst them.
PS: I'm pretty disgusted atm with the lack of co-operation within the emu community. It seems everybody is crazed to start it off somehow, no matter how many bugs and lack of features . They stopped the code development way too soon and this will definitely lead to a big delay in reaching some milestones. By supporting a strong dev team we are supporting the overall project.
Old 10/13/2009, 15:40   #69

AION INFINITE WILL NEVER DIE !!!!!!!!
BIG COMMUNITY
FRIENDSHIP
AMAZING GAME
FAST DEVELOPMENT
FRIENDLY TEAM

3000+ vs. 2 DDos Attacker

YES WE CAN....PLAY A-I-O-N

Old 10/13/2009, 15:44   #70

F***k... I was just about to join the serv... I made an acc... Logged in for about five minutes, made a char and... The serv got DDos-ed... ***...
I hate it when stupid stuff like this happens... I'm not really an addict when it comes to gaming and can live without it... But that's not the point... As many before me have said- it's really stupid and childish and retarded to just DDoS a serv... Whatever the reasons... More so, if it's a personal thing...
I don't what to try other servers since I know Infinite IS the Best... Community and Client-wise...
I just hope it all clears out soon...
Best wishes- Akutou,
In-game char: Akutou
PS: I'll be following up on the progress...
Old 10/13/2009, 15:45   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasy99 View Post
AION INFINITE WILL NEVER DIE !!!!!!!!
BIG COMMUNITY
FRIENDSHIP
AMAZING GAME
FAST DEVELOPMENT
FRIENDLY TEAM

3000+ vs. 2 DDos Attacker
+1
Old 10/13/2009, 15:48   #72

VERY Nice Trailer!

LoL Infinite Aion 4 Life!
Old 10/13/2009, 15:51   #73

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junona View Post
Infinite is the most updated private server at this moment - as far as the dp (datapack) is concerned.
If one looks at any other private server, he's bound to discover they're at almost 30% progress of what Infinite has already accomplished. However, Infinite itself is about 15% of the total of the needed features as far as the official server is concerned (trading,crafting formula,auctioning,mailing,mantra system other things with the base mechanism inside the java code )
The purpose of the attack , if not so trivial as a mere vendetta upon being banned for botting or anything , is to slow their project down . And that is pretty stupid also since Infinite is ahead just cause it has a potent dev team and some better info flows from official players. Just cause a ddos can last weeks, it doesn't mean that the server can't change ip. In the end it's the dev team that makes it work and that can't be ddos-ed .
You can all go and try other servers meanwhile. But remember you'll come back as soon as Infinite will be back, cause at that point , it will still be the most updated one amongst them.
PS: I'm pretty disgusted atm with the lack of co-operation within the emu community. It seems everybody is crazed to start it off somehow, no matter how many bugs and lack of features . They stopped the code development way too soon and this will definitely lead to a big delay in reaching some milestones. By supporting a strong dev team we are supporting the overall project.

hehe there is a russian server that is completely the same as the orig aion^^
but i like infinite more cause of the community
Old 10/13/2009, 15:52   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvan1 View Post
+1
OMG thats funny as hell
Old 10/13/2009, 15:53   #75

Can't be without original source files . So it's not legal .
Closed Thread