Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Infinite Aion under attack??

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
I'm curious whether the ddos will last till some other server has the Abyss implemented .

Old   #47

Toasty did NOT DO IT considering toasty erb and the rest of the team were on vent last night

please get your facts right before you talk

Old   #48

Why cant they follow the ip an just block it then?
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmbiz18 View Post
For those who want to try this new private server (Atomix Aion) while Infinite Aion is down ..

just download this and put in your aion folder and connect
Thanks for this, playing right now..

Old   #50

can you attack, lvl up and do quest there o.o?
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmbiz18 View Post
For those who want to try this new private server (Atomix Aion) while Infinite Aion is down ..

just download this and put in your aion folder and connect
I don't think that we shuld rush things and start considering other servers just yet.
I believe that we owe it to Infinite and its team to stay put and wait for the matter to resolve. After all it is the most advanced aion private onine (just the DDos attack is the proof for that). The attacker/s probably want us to scatter like sheep and join other servers.. but let's not grant them that wish.

TTR
Old   #52

lol @ people saying toasty did it. proof of him killing everyone in poeta plzkthx?

Right now I'm really worried. When I went to bed last night it looked like everything was fine, site and launcher were back up and I was looking forward to playing again today..

Woke up to the site being down again, launcher as well. What seemed like a minor DDOS attack has definitely developed into more. Hope the team can resolve it..
Old   #53

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobekk View Post
its all toasty's fault he had an admin rage the other night and started killing everyone in the town of poeta atleast 70 people died there with no respawn capability. A friend of mine Hajime reported this to Erb (the owner of the server) and within a min he logs into the game to investigate, he strips Toasty of all his rights and bans him from the game. Toasty already being in a pissy mood trys to take down Infinite Aion by launching a DDos Attack on the server. Sobekk (in-game name=Lyndus)
Um, bullshit? This is =Trainee=Jace.

Toasty hasn't been banned from the game, he hasn't lost all his rights.... but I wouldn't put it past him to kill everyone in Akarios Village, no. He's got a bit of a reputation for being an asshat ingame but it's only because he's constantly trying to get things done. He is NOT the one who DDoS'd us, I've seen the chat between the 2 DDoS'ers and Erb myself. And we were all happy in Ventrilo yesterday.

Do NOT use Toasty, or any of us, as a scapegoat. The two responsible are being hard to track, but I think I've got an idea, and I've shared it with Erb.

Cheers. I'll check in again tonight.
Jace
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #54

Thanks for this information.

tell us about...
Old   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacexx View Post

Toasty hasn't been banned from the game, he hasn't lost all his rights.... but I wouldn't put it past him to kill everyone in Akarios Village, no. He's got a bit of a reputation for being an asshat ingame but it's only because he's constantly trying to get things done. He is NOT the one who DDoS'd us, I've seen the chat between the 2 DDoS'ers and Erb myself. And we were all happy in Ventrilo yesterday.

Do NOT use Toasty, or any of us, as a scapegoat. The two responsible are being hard to track, but I think I've got an idea, and I've shared it with Erb.

Jace
Thank ***, a response from a GM.. thank you. It's good to know that you all haven't magically disappeared.
Old   #56

Dudes keep up the good work I really hope from the bottom oh my hearth everything will be ok
Old   #57

HUHU all will become good xD^^
i hope so.... xD^^
i will defnetly wait till infinite aion is baq online and i didn't want to try another server...
GM'S you are good you will get the server online again
Old   #58

Everyone should Irc
Server:irc. deltaanime.net
Channel: infiniteaion
Old   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacexx View Post

Jace
That dirty little *astard "Sobekk". stop posting some false rumors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobekk View Post
its all toasty's fault he had an admin rage the other night and started killing everyone in the town of poeta atleast 70 people died there with no respawn capability. A friend of mine Hajime reported this to Erb (the owner of the server) and within a min he logs into the game to investigate, he strips Toasty of all his rights and bans him from the game. Toasty already being in a pissy mood trys to take down Infinite Aion by launching a DDos Attack on the server. Sobekk (in-game name=Lyndus)
Old   #60

Thank ***! Jace been here, please inform us about the situation. Guys, are you stupid? Blaming Toasty? OMG Toasty maked a great work in the server! Stop making stupid rumors without proofs. The fact is someone envy this wonderful server and his team, and tried to finnish it, and he's not Toasty! I just love Infinite Aion and i hope this situation solves fast.

IGN: Lilithia

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread