Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 23:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Infinite Aion under attack??

Closed Thread

Old   #286

elite*gold: 0
There will indeed be a wipe when we go live. There could even be more than one if the need arises (though it is unlikely).

It seems we're too popular for the poor little webchat :P, overloaded with people trying to connect ^.^.

Old   #287

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shymoon View Post
some gm said there willl be a wipe, some other said no...

we will see ^^
Any GM who said the wipe won't happen is not a GM or lying.

There IS going to be a wipe. ;P

Old   #288

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Novinha_ View Post
There will indeed be a wipe when we go live. There could even be more than one if the need arises (though it is unlikely).

It seems we're too popular for the poor little webchat :P, overloaded with people trying to connect ^.^.
We crush puny webapp....tho that flash game is addicting.
Old   #289

master novinha change ur avatar plz, i cant read post, u have too beautifull eyes xD

Old   #290

Rubish. There will be a wipe, only the high lvls cry because they lost their Chars.
If you dont believe it, wait till the forum is back and read the post of the Headadmin.

EDIT: haha ok nvm. Thx Novinha!
Old   #291

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Novinha_ View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shymoon View Post
master novinha change ur avatar plz, i cant read post, u have too beautifull eyes xD
aww such a suck up.
Old   #292

i dont care about wipe or not,(and i dont cry)
i will play this game wipe or not ^^
and this server rox so...
Old   #293

lol plz all americain or english speaking people, im french please can you write in good english plz plz plz
Old   #294

lol you guys are hilarious. I was googling infiniteaion today just to see what kind of talk there was about the server and found this thread. First page and people are saying I did it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Both Erb and I laughed our ***** of at that one. Like seriously, I went to the store right after reading it and was still laughing about it on the way back. Sure I kill people in Akarios village. You go grind on retail for hours or go fix a few hundred quests and see if you don't need to let out some frustration.

Seriously though, we're still working on things while it's down and it will eventually be back up.

Edit: And Jace, I'm not an asshat! >_> So mean...
Old   #295

Quote:
The website and gameserver are currently under a DDos attack.

This will NOT stop Development.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

What you can do while the server is down
Webchat | Epic Flash Game

-Update 10/13/09
The server is still being DDoSed. This attack is not limited to us, there are Many other big gaming communities being affected.
The attacker seems to want extortion money in order to stop the attack, they fail. The AION server is still in development, there are no Donations,
so they are just wasting their time.

-Update 10/13/09
I fail at typing. The message was supposed to read "NOT stop Development".

-Erb
*From Infinite Aion Website*

WAY TO GO Erb, WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH MAN!!

can't wait for your server to be back on again.

Is really there any WIPEOFF? (Jace are you there?)
Old   #296

Quote:
Originally Posted by toastgodsupreme View Post
lol you guys are hilarious. I was googling infiniteaion today just to see what kind of talk there was about the server and found this thread. First page and people are saying I did it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Both Erb and I laughed our ***** of at that one. Like seriously, I went to the store right after reading it and was still laughing about it on the way back. Sure I kill people in Akarios village. You go grind on retail for hours or go fix a few hundred quests and see if you don't need to let out some frustration.

Seriously though, we're still working on things while it's down and it will eventually be back up.

Cant say I blame you there.

Edi: sure as soon as I beat that flash game everyone leaves.
Old   #297

Quote:
Originally Posted by pothead65 View Post
guys come play with me pokemon world online :P

my lvl 8 charmander pwns D:
How do I play? D:
Old   #298

Quote:
Originally Posted by toastgodsupreme View Post

Haha .. It is Rather Funny and Sadly Stupid to think even for 1 sec That He would do Something that Low .. >.> .. Toasty ! When the Server is Workin' Again we'll All be in the Same Village and you Could Have Fun Killing as many People as you want ~ xD .. Love Ya dude :3
Old   #299

I thought I should register too, been watching the thread since page 1 :P
Nice to see staff posting updates about the situation, except Erb's big typo that kinda made me sad for a moment thinking the attack stopped Infinite Aion for a while, LMAO he really does suck at typing, good thing he's good at coding
Anyways, that flash game is truly epic O.o *Red baaad, greeen good...kill reddd!*
Old   #300

Quote:
-Update 10/13/09
The server is still being DDoSed. This attack is not limited to us, there are Many other big gaming communities being affected.
The attacker seems to want extortion money in order to stop the attack, they fail. The AION server is still in development, there are no Donations,
so they are just wasting their time.
If I had to take a wild guess...

Now if it's them, those ddos's lasted for several days, weeks in some cases... Though it seems kinda silly to ddos an alpha server w/o any donations expecting to extort money. Too bad I was gonna start playing there today ><

Still it strikes me as odd that both Aion (as Infinite) and L2 (as the servers he has been ddos'ing recently), are both NCSoft games... Correct me if I'm wrong, but are WOW servers being hit? Not that I heard of. WOW's gotta be at the very least as popular as L2 (prolly more).
*hint*NCSoft *hint*

Closed Thread