Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 14:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Infinite Aion under attack??

Closed Thread

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagueah444 View Post
LOOOOL, on the site, its written : Online 4

f....that

AionLegend WTF!
InfiniteAion FTW!
That is a number of ppl on site, not on server. Geeezzz...

Anyway, wanna enjoy the game, go PAY for it. And I hope there will be a less more private Aion servers then WOW. So it means, a less bunch of 12yrs old kids, who later comes to p2p wow and screwed up it totally. Don't wanna same **** happend to Aion by 12yr old stupid kid who crying on his mammas shoulder being pked in pvp.

Old   #137

elite*gold: 28
Im The hacker

Old   #138

AAAHHHH!!!

SILENCE!!! I KILL YOUUUUU ! ! ! ! :-D
Old   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by windwusel View Post
Im The hacker
yea, whatever

Old   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebacca View Post
That is a number of ppl on site, not on server. Geeezzz...

Anyway, wanna enjoy the game, go PAY for it. And I hope there will be a less more private Aion servers then WOW. So it means, a less bunch of 12yrs old kids, who later comes to p2p wow and screwed up it totally. Don't wanna same **** happend to Aion by 12yr old stupid kid who crying on his mammas shoulder being pked in pvp.
I'm not rich! I study in university, and i only have money to pay it and my bills. So i can't expend my money in expensive games.
Old   #141

Are there any updates?

NEED some news ^^
Old   #142

I thought this is an German Forum cause .de Oo
Old   #143

stop spamming you fucknuts and keep the Thread clean for important news. I don't have patience to read every fuckn page full of your **** just to get to important notes now and then.

If you don't like InfiniteAion, LEAVE.
If you don't contribute to the actual problem, STFU.
If you're bored or ****** cause you can't play Aion, try PvP in the Abyss of your Dad's ***....now guess what the "P" stands for 8->

Jeez-z -.-*
Old   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggstinger View Post
stop spamming you fucknuts and keep the Thread clean for important news. I don't have patience to read every fuckn page full of your **** just to get to important notes now and then.

If you don't like InfiniteAion, LEAVE.
If you don't contribute to the actual problem, STFU.
If you're bored or ****** cause you can't play Aion, try PvP in the Abyss of your Dad's ***....now guess what the "P" stands for 8->

Jeez-z -.-*
and whats your fkng problem?
Old   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchapters View Post
I'm not rich! I study in university, and i only have money to pay it and my bills. So i can't expend my money in expensive games.
Well, I'm not rich, too
The reason why I now play on private server is to see is it the game worth of paying. I don't wanna spend 50€ easily and 13€ per month. I was a student also and I know how u feel. Well, if u ask me until u finish studies, better spend that money on coffe with some gf than paying for game

Cheers!
Old   #146

Old   #147

IF ANY ONE IS TRULY A INFINITE AION FAN(me ur biggest fan Sindibed ) YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME if you realy want to help them to get the game woking then go to any MAIN private server web site click on aion the VOTE FOR INFINITE AION THIS WAY IT WILL HELP DEVELOP AND HELP FIX DDOS ATTACK ERB IF YOU READ THIS IM UR BIGGEST FAN AND PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DONT SHUT IT DOWN I LOVE THIS GAME AND OTHERS LOVE IT TO. I LOVE YOU Erb !!!! (no ****) PLS VOTE FOR INFINITE AION, LET IT BE THE BEST AION SERVER, AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY AND FEEL GOOD THANK YOU Erb AND THANK YOU VOTER's

IF YOU VOTE and trade works i will give you all 300,000 kinah EACH i will get the money every day and work for you people and i will also help you with any question

i just want to help hope i made a diffence just find a place in ur heart to vote just 5 minutes of ur LONG life

Thank you Erb for this experence to play Aion hope it will not STOP
And thankyou PEOPLE WHO HAVE VOTED

Erb if i could donate money to you i would but im only 14 years old with only 200 ty
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdelkader1995 View Post
IF ANY ONE IS TRULY A INFINITE AION FAN(me ur biggest fan Sindibed ) YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME if you realy want to help them to get the game woking then go to any MAIN private server web site click on aion the VOTE FOR INFINITE AION THIS WAY IT WILL HELP DEVELOP AND HELP FIX DDOS ATTACK ERB IF YOU READ THIS IM UR BIGGEST FAN AND PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DONT SHUT IT DOWN I LOVE THIS GAME AND OTHERS LOVE IT TO. I LOVE YOU Erb !!!! (no ****) PLS VOTE FOR INFINITE AION, LET IT BE THE BEST AION SERVER, AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY AND FEEL GOOD THANK YOU Erb AND THANK YOU VOTER's

IF YOU VOTE and trade works i will give you all 300,000 kinah EACH i will get the money every day and work for you people and i will also help you with any question

i just want to help hope i made a diffence just find a place in ur heart to vote just 5 minutes of ur LONG life

Erb if i could donate money to you i would but im only 14 years old with only 200 ty
Haider Sindicute. <3
Old   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdelkader1995 View Post
IF ANY ONE IS TRULY A INFINITE AION FAN(me ur biggest fan Sindibed ) YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME if you realy want to help them to get the game woking then go to any MAIN private server web site click on aion the VOTE FOR INFINITE AION THIS WAY IT WILL HELP DEVELOP AND HELP FIX DDOS ATTACK ERB IF YOU READ THIS IM UR BIGGEST FAN AND PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DONT SHUT IT DOWN I LOVE THIS GAME AND OTHERS LOVE IT TO. I LOVE YOU Erb !!!! (no homo) PLS VOTE FOR INFINITE AION, LET IT BE THE BEST AION SERVER, AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY AND FEEL GOOD THANK YOU Erb AND THANK YOU VOTER's

hehe u sure seem to like this server ;P if i vote 2 times u gve me 600.000 ? hehe, jk but ofc everyone should vote, thats a small way to help the server keep it leading the mmorpg vote sites
Old   #150

just voted!

Closed Thread