Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 22:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Good News I will have a new bot soon

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
how can you make it better than SZ... sz already knows all of your skills so you just select them on the drop down menu, you dont even need to spend more than 3 mins fixing anything. lol.

it also has options like what monsters to attack and dont attack, and stuff like attack mobs only above certain level, and even more things like shut down computer after inventory full.. and all that sorta stuff. thats just half of it lol

i doubt you can offer anything near it.

Old   #17

doubt all you want what you just described is already built into the new bot.

and YES I am sure we can have a demo key for those people that are skeptics.

I do have my own site its still under ddos im letting my friends over in qingdao have there fun you know how much ddos attack costs for them to do alot. I will be moving to a more secure dedicated server soon.

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamadeq View Post
doubt all you want what you just described is already built into the new bot.

and YES I am sure we can have a demo key for those people that are skeptics.

I do have my own site its still under ddos im letting my friends over in qingdao have there fun you know how much ddos attack costs for them to do alot. I will be moving to a more secure dedicated server soon.
even things like the alerts?/inside the computer alerts.

abyss suppport? and what about that GM detection stuff, lol. also another advice that sz failed is give a shut down option when you reach a certain level or percentage. or something
Old   #19

So far SZ have been quite nice, except that it don't have abyss and crafting support.

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizlor View Post
So far SZ have been quite nice, except that it don't have abyss and crafting support.
and spiritmaster support omg. no bots support spiritmaster, do this and your ***. lol
Old   #21

Sp works fine on SZ however our bot works just the same. You guys will see im not full of **** just wait for it time flys it will feel like tommarow when it is public.
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamadeq View Post
Sp works fine on SZ however our bot works just the same. You guys will see im not full of **** just wait for it time flys it will feel like tommarow when it is public.
it can't use replenishment on spiritmaster to heal its pet. when pet dies it messed up the bot unless he can pull of another summon before he dies. or you just farm low low level mobs lol

about how long till you plan on bringing it out?
Old   #23

Something here reminds me of Yokisagen if anyone reminds him
Anyways, if you release a demo and it's that what you say it is I will be glad to say sorry. Until then I am one of the sceptics who doesn't give a **** about a video showing basically nothing.
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizlor View Post
what u mean by abyss support ?
i use my sz in abyss without problem.
u can get back to ur isle spot, by simple setup the fly path
for pvp the bot will beat up all enemies who will attack you and you can setup the bot to attack all enemies coming in xx range of you, you can put the name of enemies you want to attack too, all pvp option in sz are perfect, i made a lot of AP when i was not in front of my cmp and let the bot grind in isle abyss.
the only thing that sz not offer atm is crafting, but will be implemented in near future, programmer know a lot of ppl want it and start to take this in consideration.

Good luck for ur new bot it will just be hard to make better than sz for sure, pathing is perfect and don't need any setup, just put the grinding spot and bot back to the spot itself without configuration.
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by patricia1 View Post
what u mean by abyss support ?
i use my sz in abyss without problem.
u can get back to ur isle spot, by simple setup the fly path
for pvp the bot will beat up all enemies who will attack you and you can setup the bot to attack all enemies coming in xx range of you, you can put the name of enemies you want to attack too, all pvp option in sz are perfect, i made a lot of AP when i was not in front of my cmp and let the bot grind in isle abyss.
the only thing that sz not offer atm is crafting, but will be implemented in near future, programmer know a lot of ppl want it and start to take this in consideration.

Good luck for ur new bot it will just be hard to make better than sz for sure, pathing is perfect and don't need any setup, just put the grinding spot and bot back to the spot itself without configuration.
oh wow i gotta figure out the waypoint stuff...

do u use Bot with path, or path settings? o_O

-edit how can u get to top of abyss after you die without using flying people, because bot cant talk to them i think
Old   #26

about beeing better as SZ

1. botting with sorcerer. SZ doesnt wait for cooldown, duno if you make scripts yourself, just used him 2nights so far. Makes problems, when i rely on chain-skills and they are not rdy. Offen it makes me run just straight in front of the mob and starts nuking instead of keeping a distance.
last but no least... when attacked by 2 mobs -> Tree. ehm ok? sorc have sleep as their own skill, there is no option for sleep, have to use stigma slot for this... its fine for now but later ill prolly use something other there duno. how about a option like "there are ******* 3 mobs on me, run for your life" i would enable it tbh

2. ranger. my friend havent found a kite option. and ranger lives from kiting mobs...

i think there are many ways to be better then AZ
Old   #27

i botting 24/24h my sorc with SZ and lvl my char 1 to 39 in 1 week
all bot will react the same, if no skill can be use ur char will use auto attck so run near the mob.
for 2 mob tree is perfect low CD, the only thing that need to be improve it's the healing between the 2 mobs
i never see my sorc with 3 mob attacking it, just choose good spot.
what u mean by kite? hit and run?
personnally i never use hit and run with my ranger on CN server, the ranger got enought skill (knockback+stun) to exp without problem without moving, and if you got a good crit rate it's easier.
sz is not perfect and need some improvement atm, but i'm sure with all feeback of all users it would be in near future.
and it's the best bot out there atm.
Old   #28

this guy also ************** owner?

wouldn't trust these people just reselling anything to make a profit >.>
Old   #29

ya I am reselling anything to just make a profit ? huh what?

ask people how nice I am and helpful before you just assume. Or maybe your the guy that made the false unauthorized paypal claim? I had 1 claim just one out of the 50 keys I sold in 2 days before being cheated by smallbots and sz company then ddosed do death then this and then that.

On the other hand this is the reason my site has been off. It is on again now.

that was done in 4 days time anyone that knows about these things will tell you this is a rather large attack.
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthecheat View Post
this guy also ************** owner?

wouldn't trust these people just reselling anything to make a profit >.>
Well I dont understand why you wouldnt. Do you trust your retail clothing store? He buys keys from a wholesaler and distributes them explain to me what is wrong with that?