Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Botsmall is not the "official" reseller....

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Botsmall is not the "official" reseller....

First off, botsmall IS NOT the official reseller; i don't know how they can claim this; its complete bullshit.

Secondly, if you have noticed a trend in the websites going down, its been everyone elses but botsmall; they ddos/attack everyone else, then throw up a post claiming to be the official reseller - completely untrue. Love the way they are conducting business, eh? Taking down other sites and then trying to monopolize....

Anwyay,

107b EU

107bNA

Are working versions of the bot. They are in chinese again and i have a link to all the tabs translated. SZ bot team is programming a fix already.

Unzip new files to a new folder and plug in your info, no need to re-auth. Any more questions, ask em on my forums.

-kal

p.s. speaking of which, those who can't hit my site, send me your ip so i can whitelist you.

Old   #2

it free at botsmall?

Old   #3

elite*gold: 20
bullshit. botsmall doesnt ddos anybody. they arent clever enough for that. believe me, i know them for long.

btw:

#reported.

double post.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 80
you can use the edit function

Old   #5

These aren't 1.07b versions they are the chinese version of 1.08 and because these lovely resellers don't have the permissions needed to sell keys for the NA/EU version you are stuck with the chinese version.

You are right the programmers are probably aware of this 'issue' (being bought out by Botsmall), you think botsmall just managed to get a hold of the sourcecode and put a code check feature in there without the programmers knowing? No I didn't think so.

Face it, Botsmall is now the sole reseller of EU/NA keys, you are now stuck with the Chinese version or even more ridiculous prices compared to these 'resellers'.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by recking View Post
bullshit. botsmall doesnt ddos anybody. they arent clever enough for that. believe me, i know them for long.

btw:

#reported.

double post.
Lol reported for what? the truth? I think its rediculous they can make a statement they are the official reseller, when it's not even remotely true.

##reported for reporting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroXx View Post
These aren't 1.07b versions they are the chinese version of 1.08 and because these lovely resellers don't have the permissions needed to sell keys for the NA/EU version you are stuck with the chinese version.

You are right the programmers are probably aware of this 'issue' (being bought out by Botsmall), you think botsmall just managed to get a hold of the sourcecode and put a code check feature in there without the programmers knowing? No I didn't think so.

Face it, Botsmall is now the sole reseller of EU/NA keys, you are now stuck with the Chinese version or even more ridiculous prices compared to these 'resellers'.
God. why do you even post. I talked with the programmers yesterday, they arn't just going to "Screw" everyone that has keys. It's a bug and they are fixing it. Go ask them yourself, if you speak Chinese that is.
Old   #7

Go for it give me some contact info or some proof of this conversation that you had and I will believe you until then:

Guys the programmers told me that the bot will be free next patch, honest they did!
See what I did there?
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroXx View Post
Go for it give me some contact info or some proof of this conversation that you had and I will believe you until then:

Guys the programmers told me that the bot will be free next patch, honest they did!
See what I did there?
You have qq messenger? or would you prefer their phone number?
Old   #9

Received Thanks: 2,005
Yeah, let's all call them
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallell View Post
You have qq messenger? or would you prefer their phone number?
Go for qq messenger.