Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mmoviper or macrogoblin

Discussion on mmoviper or macrogoblin within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mmoviper or macrogoblin

what one do you guys think is better, especially for a spiritmaster.

and has anyone got banned using either one of them + can they do things like return town / sell items/ buy odella powder/potions and come back to grind spot after death etc, plus to pvp.

- try to delete thread because i made it wrong spot.. but no option, feel free to move it. sorry

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Macrogoblin is down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12/08/2021 - Aion - 23 Replies
I talked with Jack and Macrogoblin was Ddos attacked and he is unsure about when it will be back up, and also the bot should run if you go here: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MacroGoblin 2\Plugins\Aion_Goblin\Aion_Goblin.mg And double click it to start it. The bot should work for you unless you need to download new game data at some point. So try to avoid Updating from Website if possible. Spread that around if you belong to forums that are asking questions about this :)" - Jack "Hello, my...
MMOViper Bot
07/10/2016 - Aion - 29 Replies
I bought the MMOViper bot for Aion... its confusing to use but it works for the most part they are having issues with the bot resting... but are going to updated it today. I could upload the files so someone can break the login needed to use the bot but I don't know if posting the files is allowed on this forum? I will put it up if one of the mods approves it.
MacroGoblin
11/08/2009 - Aion - 3 Replies
Hab mal ne frage ich habe denn Aion MacroGoblin nun ich finde es doof das man nix andres machen kann auser zu Gucken wie der bot lvlt ins i-net kann man auch nicht weil dann der bot nicht mehr geht nun meine frage kann man oder gibt es eine möglichkeit es so zu machen das man auch andre sachen auf denn pc machen kann? Also ich hab schon mit VirtualBox versucht aber leider läst sich das game da nicht starten dann hab ich mit Virtual desktop versucht geht auch nicht danach hab ich...
macrogoblin DOWN AGAIN
10/09/2009 - Aion - 8 Replies
well it looks like macrogoblin is fukin down again.... just tryed to restart my bot and got a error and had to close. now i cant connect to it and can not connect to web site. this is bull shit. payed 30 bucks n bot has been down now 2 times in past week.